Does Safari or Mozilla Have A Plugin to Get Rid of The Ads On NT?

Ruins My experinece on here and it's kinda annoying and ruins my experience on here. They use my shopping browsing history against me for clothes, electronics, whatever. It's weird. Can i get rid of these somehow?

Meth gonna make dem shouldas clap for messing with da bread.
It is how we stay online and pay for our donations.  

If you don't like advertisers using cookies, you can go into your browser settings and specify "do not track," or you can use the private browsing feature.  

To disable the ads entirely is basically stealing.  People don't like the comparison, but face it:  you're taking something that costs money to produce and maintain without allowing us to recover those costs.  Transmitting data through the site's servers to your browser isn't free.  Hosting data related to your account isn't free.  

I get that ad free is "more convenient" than seeing ads, but not paying for things is "more convenient" than paying for them.  That doesn't justify shoplifting or media piracy.  

If "minor inconvenience" is the cost associated with the use of this service, I'd say that's a pretty good bargain - especially if you value the service we're offering. 

It is how we stay online and pay for our donations.  

If you don't like advertisers using cookies, you can go into your browser settings and specify "do not track," or you can use the private browsing feature.  

To disable the ads entirely is basically stealing.  People don't like the comparison, but face it:  you're taking something that costs money to produce and maintain without allowing us to recover those costs.  Transmitting data through the site's servers to your browser isn't free.  Hosting data related to your account isn't free.  

I get that ad free is "more convenient" than seeing ads, but not paying for things is "more convenient" than paying for them.  That doesn't justify shoplifting or media piracy.  

If "minor inconvenience" is the cost associated with the use of this service, I'd say that's a pretty good bargain - especially if you value the service we're offering. 

I think the concern is more the malicious adware that can come from sites with ridiculous ads.

Back
Top Bottom