Does school cause extreme anxiety for anyone else??

Now that school just started back up a couple weeks ago for me, I realize my life is once again consumed by crushing anxiety. It's always misery aboutthis upcoming assignment, or that upcoming midterm, or just that I even have to wake up tomorrow and go to school. Once school starts, I barely go the gymanymore... barely kick it with my usual squad... I just sit around with a lot of heaviness in my chest. I think I'm gonna go to the school'scounseling center and try to get put on some drugs, b/c I can't deal with this $$+$ for another 2 years.

Oh, how I miss my days as a college dropout.
ohwell.gif
Damn society for makinga college degree the only possible way to try and get ahead in life.

It's nearly impossible to achieve success if you don't exceed beyond a 4 year college and that's rough.

haha here i was thinking you were talking about high school. i was gonna say b an athlete but nm. having two gyms and a bowling class out of seven classes ftw.

wow. I had a conversation with my teacher the other day and told her that EXACT same thing... i thought i had a serious case of depression. my list goes on andon and on.

Look over the mountain man.Your one of the people that get to go to college.Dam!I wish I could go.REALTALK!I swear , I would love to swap spots with some kidsthat hate college sooo much.I understand theres so much weight on your shoulders NOW,But I bet when your making hella good money you wont look back at it.KEEPYA HEAD UP MAN

schools not too hard. just kill a weekend and get a week ahead in your classes. thats what im doing. then you're really at ease and will find yourselfahead of the game for the rest of the quarter. stress gone.

Channel your anxiety to motivate you. Its all about your attitude, if you let your anxiety get the best of you, you'll simply doom yourself before youbegin your test or assignment. Take each test or assignment in stride and carefully prepare for each test/assignment and you'll see that your anxiety willgradually transcend into a new found confidence when approaching daily tasks. My Economics professor simply stated that college provides you with thenecessary organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills to make sound a rationale decisions in life. With that said, don't over complicatecollege.

Back
Top Bottom