Does the amount of XIIs in 2012 = we'll get XIIIs in 2013?

prozac4312

Banned
With the Obsidian, Playoffs, Cool Grey/Orange, and potentially Taxis coming out this summer...has anyone considered that Nike is making 2012 the year for XIIs, and thusly will follow suit in 2013?

I know we got the white/red, altitudes, flints, playoffs, and bins in 2010...but the breds haven't been done in a while and neither have the ones that came with the CDP a few years ago. Maybe we'll get some lows too?

Thoughts?

heard from a dude that bred XIII will be the black friday shoe this year, probably wrong but hey... its all speculation at this point

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I hope you're right, B.

Me too...they're my favorite. I was too young to get them the first 3 times they released...I swear I'm buyin' at least 4 pairs next time they come out.

Give me these 2 and I'm good
air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

air-jordan-xiii.jpg

I dont see these dropping next year. we just got done with a plethora of 13s in 2010-11. I can guarantee that next year we'll see a plethora of Vs..Grapes, both Fire Reds, and maybe Laneys.

if they do, I see Blacktoe and Bred XIIIs dropping next.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I dont see these dropping next year. we just got done with a plethora of 13s in 2010-11. I can guarantee that next year we'll see a plethora of Vs..Grapes, both Fire Reds, and maybe Laneys.

if they do, I see Blacktoe and Bred XIIIs dropping next.
There were just as many Vs last year (Premio, Tokyo, 4th of July, wolf grey, Quai, black/metallic silver) as XIIIs in 2010...

I doubt theyll drop with 3m, the way JB is now a days. If they do release with out 3m I'll still cop, my favorite Jordan ever.

i doubt it they just gave us some orginal CW's of 13's (flints,wht/red,playoffs) , plus i heard the black friday shoe this year was the black/cement 4's ???? how about some retro 8's though.....

13s crease like crazy, i'll get them again and rock strictly with sneakershields. need to do a restore job on them

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

i doubt it they just gave us some orginal CW's of 13's (flints,wht/red,playoffs) , plus i heard the black friday shoe this year was the black/cement 4's ???? how about some retro 8's though.....

i also heard black/red 4s were gonna release on black friday
nerd.gif
, i also hope we get to see the black/red 13s again...1 of my fav 13s
pimp.gif

i have the white/red, altitude 2006, playoff, cdp and flints, all i need is black/red for mids and im done with 13s, now the lows on the other hand i need them all. i mean i NEED them lol

Originally Posted by melofan15

Give me these 2 and I'm good
air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg
I need these.  Have been searching for over a year and can't find a pair in size 9.5-10 for a reasonable price.
mad.gif

JB, if your reading this :

RETRO THESE.

That would be nice if we get the Bred 13's and the 13's from the CDP.

Also if we get some new colorway 13's, kinda like the wolf grey 5's of last year.

Back
Top Bottom