Does the CDP 11 retro have faux carbon fiber like Jumpman Pro's?

I dont know if these are the real one from the upcoming pack but I cant really tell the difference, it seems real but you guys check it
wwql5.jpg

edit: sorry for the ninjahood pics

the carbon fiber on the pro's looked real it just had a plastic cover,im probably wrong but thats what it looks like

Well its gonna be hard to tell fakes from legit pairs then. That would be a real shame. The XI was one of the first bball shoes to have a carbon fiber plate. Idon't have a XI in my collection. I will be really disappointed and I'm sure the same can be said for a lot of Jordan heads out there looking forwardto this release.

Yall dudes gotta stop being so pessimistic. How are any of you going to be happy when you see the newest J's if you're already expecting the worstthing possible. Most of yall are don't even know if the CDP XI's will have CF but you're like, "Well JB sucks so they probably not going tohave the real thing"..

Anyway, from what I see from the pics I think it is real CF

we need to all relax look at the shoe before we cop and if it bother anyone that much buy it or dont buy it thats your decision

Originally Posted by DJ236

Yall dudes gotta stop being so pessimistic. How are any of you going to be happy when you see the newest J's if you're already expecting the worst thing possible. Most of yall are don't even know if the CDP XI's will have CF but you're like, "Well JB sucks so they probably not going to have the real thing"..

Anyway, from what I see from the pics I think it is real CF

Amen brudda!

the CDP 17s had real CF. I'm pretty sure the CDP 19s did too, so I think the 11s and 12s should have real CF

Back
Top Bottom