Does the CDP 11 retro have faux carbon fiber like Jumpman Pro's?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Thanks for the replies.
I wonder what's the next quality downgrade, maybe imitation leather?

Didn't JB stop using real leather years ago? I'm fairly sure Nike have fazed it out either completely or nearly completely too.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Thanks for the replies.

Didn't JB stop using real leather years ago? I'm fairly sure Nike have fazed it out either completely or nearly completely too.
JB/Nike stopped using quality ANYTHING years ago.

Which other CDP Jordans have carbon fiber? If they have it, then most likely the 11's will too.

can we fill up the whole JB forum with random questions about the XI/XII pack? mods please keep this place on a tighter leash

I have a question does it matter? Will it make me jump higher? Who cares some people these days

Originally Posted by dtb00201

**calls ms cleo in jail
wat did she say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

i thought it was already confirmed that they're replacing the carbon fibre with tasty rice cracker

laugh.gif

but im just waiting on pics of the 12's.
the pack can still be ruined

Thanks for the replies.

If JB does that might as well get the contract with Payless..Sell 'em right alongside of Shaq's kicks.

Originally Posted by vood99

Pleather? I wouldn't doubt they've thought about it. Do it then, Gentry.
They've been using Pleather on retros for quite some time now.

No, they haven't. It may be a lower grade of leather, but they still use leather.

it looks like it im afraid. i hope im wrong. i know the carbon fiber under the sole is real but the extended piece is questionable.

I know one thing, I mean unlike what any of y'all say, they gotta have the same type of carbon fiber that the 2001's had.(I'm still wishing I hadgotten a pair of them Bred XI's form 01').

i thought it was already confirmed that they're replacing the carbon fibre with tasty rice cracker
laugh.gif

But honestly, I think there's a 99% chance it will faux-carbon. JB is cutting corners everywhere. The cdps will not look or feel exactly like the OGs or'01 retros (which I think were dead-on).

Back
Top Bottom