Does the Jordan XX3 age well???

I'm looking into ordering some Jordan XX3 pairs. I know they are not that old but does anyone know any aging issues Yellowing, Sole or Upper Separation,etc. ??

only my allstars, yellow like piss.
frown.gif
Do you know any issues on the Stealths ??

Last edited:
The black stealth pair ages very well. The white stealth pair might have yellowing on the hard plastic missile as it was clear. I haven't had a problem with my university blue xx3 despite them having white patent leather on the tongue. Old loves have aged well so far as well. Hope that helps!

Do you know any issues on the Stealths ??

i have both stealths and they're fine. the white stealth didn't yellow at all, somehow. i've rocked them i the pouring rain too, they've been soaked right through.

Last edited:
As with what others have said. My stealths are still good. The suede is not even ashy

Mine have held up quite well.  I've worn my Titaniums a number of times and they have held up just fine...other than the bottoms being dirty.  Great shoes.  

Yep, any pair that had the white patent leather should be yellowing by now. I just work out in my all stars now because of it. My finale's are doing great tho :smokin One of my top 3 favorite JB designs.

Last edited:
Yep... None of mine with white patent isn't yellowing except the allstars tongue.. The funny thing about the Allstars is that the tongue is the only part yellowing... The rest of the patent is still white

Back
Top Bottom