Does this commercial piss anybody else off?

I hate this freakin commercial. Its so ridiculous. The worst part is that this is actually bad sportsmanship. You aren't supposed to question/argue a referee's call. I wish I was on this kids team or the coach...I'd told him to sit his dumb*$$ down on the bench.

I hate this freakin commercial. Its so ridiculous. The worst part is that this is actually bad sportsmanship. You aren't supposed to question/argue a referee's call. I wish I was on this kids team or the coach...I'd told him to sit his dumb*$$ down on the bench.

laugh.gif

Cracks me up everytime.

2uibuhj.jpg

one of the worst commercials ever, and a horrible example of sportsmanship to begin with.

one of the worst commercials ever, and a horrible example of sportsmanship to begin with.

automatic benching, or intentional iso from offense. hope this kid wasn't team captain.
laugh.gif

automatic benching, or intentional iso from offense. hope this kid wasn't team captain.
laugh.gif

I have played with guys that are actually like this. Not quite to the extent of asking a referee to reverse the call, but some other examples:

- Dude gets past his defender and scores on a layup. Other team is taking the ball out of bounds, when dude that scored says "I traveled." I stared at him the whole way down the floor with the biggest
indifferent.gif

- I throw the ball off someone's foot as I'm falling out of bounds, and the other dude sort of half-heartedly says my foot was already on the line. Doesn't seem like he's really gonna contest the call. Then my teammate on the sideline confirms that my foot was out. I looked at him like Gucci in that TMZ pic.

- Multiple times dudes call fouls for the other team when the player that supposedly got fouled doesn't say anything. Sometimes it's smart if the dude misses and is in position to score again, but I hate when people do it just to be "honest."

You don't have to lie, but you don't have to %*$%!#@ volunteer information.

I have played with guys that are actually like this. Not quite to the extent of asking a referee to reverse the call, but some other examples:

- Dude gets past his defender and scores on a layup. Other team is taking the ball out of bounds, when dude that scored says "I traveled." I stared at him the whole way down the floor with the biggest
indifferent.gif

- I throw the ball off someone's foot as I'm falling out of bounds, and the other dude sort of half-heartedly says my foot was already on the line. Doesn't seem like he's really gonna contest the call. Then my teammate on the sideline confirms that my foot was out. I looked at him like Gucci in that TMZ pic.

- Multiple times dudes call fouls for the other team when the player that supposedly got fouled doesn't say anything. Sometimes it's smart if the dude misses and is in position to score again, but I hate when people do it just to be "honest."

You don't have to lie, but you don't have to %*$%!#@ volunteer information.

Back
Top Bottom