Does this smell like a set up ? word to pac.

riverxbear

Banned
NT. what you think this is a set up ? im trying to see if my mans is walking into a trap..

this girl he been going with off and on for a year. They have both said some dumb things but my mans said F her cousin after he died in
the street. Now she been asking him weird question like if he walk around strapped and if he been talking to his homeboy in the same area as her. she broke upwith him but she still wanna see him and chill but she just "hinting" at some stuff. i mean who asks stuff like that ? i mean why would she say
dont talk to some of her homegirls that he got into it with when they wasnt dating ? i mean something smells off. maybe im just reading in to it to much.

she just seeming a little weird to me.

sick.gif
tired.gif

^ we all heard that track of the infamous.

im just saying does it sound weird ? i mean she gave us her address and everything to stay in her crib. if she was gonna get someone killed
then i doubt she would do that.

and he is in were im going next week.

Far rockaway queens.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

there are way too many guns on the streets.

It's to easy to get them...
tired.gif

but hey man...where there's smoke there's fire homie..if i were you i'd tell my boy to tell that girl to kick rocks and we're out...

what u mean tell him not to go unless he ready to leave ?

All i know is its in far rock. I dont know man this is starting to look weird. i mean why would she give her crib address and all that.

i see what your doing..your tryna make us think..put two and two together from the paragrpah that u typed...that utterly made readers go huh

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

im just saying does it sound weird ? i mean she gave us her address and everything to stay in her crib. if she was gonna get someone killed

Far rockaway queens.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I smell a body[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Tell your boy to stay away.[/color]

Squanto with his imaginary tales again.
Are you done mourning for you dead bisexual ex who committed suicide already?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Far rockaway queens.
I smell a body
laugh.gif
.. Tell your boy to stay away.

QFT!
like thats the first time a girl did something stupid
eyes.gif

dont nobody go out there unless they strapped. them 'Jects is like a mega prison.

See you at the crossroads
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

I have heard stories of that place. but she stays in houses in edgemere. i really aint trying to get caught up in that stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom