Does Toronto Have Top Notch Women?

Chick looks fine to me.

In regard to the quote about the 6's thinking they're 9s and the 7,8s thinking they're untouchable, i guarantee most north American women have adopted this mentality, especially thanks to social media.

Last edited:
I can't see ANY major city NOT having top notch women
Philadelphia is known for being ugly

Known for, but I am pretty sure due to the vast number of women there, it HAS to have a lot of good looking women.

are you like this in real life face to face conversations?

Her body is nice but her face is funny style. Would not put a ring on her.

i see it as well, but i can overlook that.

Last edited:
I've now met 3 chicks from Toronto. A blonde in Montreal, a blonde in Costa Rica and a brunette in NY. Each one was gorgeous with an awesome personality. Is this a natural occurrence in Toronto? Or are these outliers and should I expect a reversion to the mean in my future endeavors with women from Toronto?
Toronto has amazing chicks.  Hottest brunettes in North America(imo). Never met one that didnt take their looks in stride, and stayed down to earth.  REF. Me and my boys go to Caribana every year for the past 6 or so

Toronto has amazing chicks.  Hottest brunettes in North America(imo). Never met one that didnt take their looks in stride, and stayed down to earth.  REF. Me and my boys go to Caribana every year for the past 6 or so
Are there white women at Caribana?

I've now met 3 chicks from Toronto. A blonde in Montreal, a blonde in Costa Rica and a brunette in NY. Each one was gorgeous with an awesome personality. Is this a natural occurrence in Toronto? Or are these outliers and should I expect a reversion to the mean in my future endeavors with women from Toronto?

The best ones are from Czech republic or Ukraine. The Toronto, Montreal stuff have lineage from Europe, which is why they look good.

Need pics dough.

Are there white women at Caribana?
White people are everywhere my dude. You may see a few in the parade.. but chicks are all over the place during that event.  But beyond that, even on normal days, walking around the world.. you'll see nothing but cute, slim chicks around the city. The issue is alot of those girls are super reserved and just good girls all around.. so its hard to smash and dash. If you meet a group w/a chick youre interested in, you can politick w/the group, but you kinda gotta focus in and build w/her during your time there, if this makes sense.

Hover-hand-funny-photos-27.jpg

dat u OP?

Back
Top Bottom