Dog Cries When Soldier Returns Home

Yeah this video got my nose and eyes feeling funny. saw it the other day. whew. makes me want a dog SOOOOO bad.

frown.gif

I thought dogs had no sense of time? So if you left a dog in August and didn't return til next March, it would be as you never left.

-The Juice

OrenthalJames wrote:

I thought dogs had no sense of time? So if you left a dog in August and didn't return til next March, it would be as you never left.

-The Juice

may be true, but the dog still has the feeling of missing something in his heart.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice
I never heard of that but dogs are pretty attached no matter how long you're away

I just never seen one cry when someone returns

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

dogs are so loyal.
makes me think of Hachiko

yep ...my dog came barking and running too the door once i got home from 1 month vacation ....started sniffing me like i was cheating on him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice
i think they still feel like the owner's missing.. i remember when my parents went on vacation my dog would act up cuz my parents weren'there

My dog cried too when we went away. We were in the car then for some reason he just knew. he started whimpering. That was the last time I saw him. My pops toldme later on that he got mauled by the neighbors dog...

My dog cries and runs circles around me whenever i come home from work/school. Jack Russells FTW!

Back
Top Bottom