dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>cats

Yerp pretty much. Only thing cats got over dogs is playing the keyboard

Cats are cool too though

Cats are also cleaner and they don't stink, but as a companion: Dogs >>>> cats

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Dang, don't work no more.

Was going to say the same thing.
frown.gif

I miss my dog....he passed literally a year ago yesterday while I was away at college. Never got to say goodbye
frown.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I miss my dog....he passed literally a year ago yesterday while I was away at college. Never got to say goodbye
frown.gif
My dog passed a couple years ago. I randomly thought about her one day in class. From the time she was a pup to when she got put down. I canteven lie, I started tearing up and sniffling in the middle of class.
frown.gif

I found her paralyzed from the waist down one morning. Took her to the vet and found out she ate something metal that tore up her insides. She startedconvulsing on the table.. @@#@ was too painful to watch. She was getting old but she definitely had a few more years on her
smh.gif

R.I.P. Tracey

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
the longer ive been gone, the crazier my dog is when i get home
laugh.gif
so they know somethings up. i have a lhasa apso btw
i grew up with one and now my parents have two... not the manliest of dogs but i still love them
laugh.gif
Yea he's a little punk he tries to act big around strangers and other dogs but as soon as they come near him he goes right behind my legs (still barking)
laugh.gif
gotta love em

I got my parents a Lhasa from a shelter and she's wonderful. Friendly dog that doesn't bark much. She has this Napolean Complex. Playswith all the little dogs but when it comes to big dogs, she growls and barks. She even growls at one of my boy's pit bull 5 times her size.
laugh.gif

Best part is when I spank or scold her, she would just look up then proceed to start licking me. Now that is what you call an awesome dog!!

Not to be a jerk, but this video has been 7 pages worth of hype. Fools in here talking bout sheeding tears? I guess one person said it and set the tone of thethread.

Dogs don't shed teard persey but that whimpering sound it makes was the sound of a cry, anyone who has had a dog knows that.

Back
Top Bottom