Dolphins will Not be selecting Darren McFadden

Miami just re-upped with Ricky Williams for next yr. Pretty much ensuring the Dolphins will be headed in another direction in the NFL draft

Darren McFadden to St. Louis with Steven Jackson.
nerd.gif

Iwonder if he'll be picked up by Oakland or Atlanta, though... if not, the Jets want him at #6.

I didn't think they would select him. They need to go with defense or trade down for more picks

Darren McFadden to St. Louis with Steven Jackson.
nerd.gif

Why when there are 4 top 10 defensive lineman prospects who will be there?
Not to mention Jake Long.

This leads me to believe that the Dolphins are going to take Dorsey or Chris Long and the Rams should take who ever the Dolphins dont take unless they fall inlove with Gholston or Ellis.

$ 790 isn't bad if he can stay on the field. People forget that it's not just Brown that will be back next year, but Ricky as well. Dorsey betterjust get used to teal.

I hope the falcons dont get him...

they dont need a rb or a qb...

in actuality they need an offensive line!!!!

look where tom brady was drafted.. 6th round?

joe montana was what 3rd round?

theres plenty more than that.

Jamarcus Russell and Darren McFadden in Oakland would be a problem and do damage in the already weak division of the AFC west.

Originally Posted by Jwagg Swagg

Jamarcus Russell and Darren McFadden in Oakland would be a problem and do damage in the already weak division of the AFC west.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dolphins will probably trade down for more picks , Parcells will get more bang for his buck

th dolphins probably should trade down for more picks, but the #1 pick isnt as valuable as it was in the past couple years, so i dont know how much they'llget for it

i dont know if the Raiders will take McFadden... we just signed Rhodes and Fargas has a stellar year. Dorsey and Long might make more sense, but I'd loveto see McFadden wear the silver and black though...

I just realized that Oakland could get mcfadden ... WOW ... I mean they dont need him cuz they have 3 running backs, but he is too good to pass up ... how muchtrade value does fargas have?they might be able to pick up a lineman for him

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

I just realized that Oakland could get mcfadden ... WOW ... I mean they dont need him cuz they have 3 running backs, but he is too good to pass up ... how much trade value does fargas have?they might be able to pick up a lineman for him
Fargas is a free agent

i definitely think they're gonna trade down, especially with the way Parcells was talking. i'm sure they could get some solid players and/or picks fromsomebody who wants to make sure they get the man they want...

Back
Top Bottom