>>DOM. KENNEDY-"Best After Bobby" Thread! Vol. It's Here!

whats funny is i see the same dudes in here hating on u-n-i that have been giving them props since the first time thurzday posted fried chicken and watermelonon NT. i dont think the shots at thurzday were that serious like yall make it to be. realistically, dom wont get near the listens that u-n-i's mixtape withmick boogie and album got so that whole "they dropped 2 tapes but you and i missed them" shot doesnt make any sense. dom is the same dude that goesinto a venue where thurzday is and walks right by him, but goes up to his homie and asks him why he's gettin dissed on run son. you cant confront a man tohis face, but you got his "whole record company surrounded?" they aint even signed btw. and funny that dom says he dont eff with nikes no more, butive seen otherwise. hate all you want, but yall cant front on u-n-i. they created their own lane in the music industry whether you like em or not. theyve won avma from mtv, got an XL in XXL for a love supreme, and toured in europe - all WITHOUT being signed or piggybacking other artists. when dom can do all that theni'll take him more seriously, but until he can he should focus on his own music and maybe he'll be in the same class one day. dont get me wrong,i'm not hating on dom at all. i actually supported him when he dropped the 25th hour mixtape here on NT and bumped it. but for once, lets be real NT.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by AllanHouston20

feelin the joint, a few misses flow wise/record wise but overall vibe is dope, as always wit dom.

but can some1 please explain the best after bobby thing to me lmao sorry if im late:smh:
i gotta be Im probably the best Kennedy after Bobby, so bob me w/ my hand behind my head like it's a robbery.
Says it on Notorious Dom if you havent already checked it out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QUEST UNO

whats funny is i see the same dudes in here hating on u-n-i that have been giving them props since the first time thurzday posted fried chicken and watermelon on NT. i dont think the shots at thurzday were that serious like yall make it to be. realistically, dom wont get near the listens that u-n-i's mixtape with mick boogie and album got so that whole "they dropped 2 tapes but you and i missed them" shot doesnt make any sense. dom is the same dude that goes into a venue where thurzday is and walks right by him, but goes up to his homie and asks him why he's gettin dissed on run son. you cant confront a man to his face, but you got his "whole record company surrounded?" they aint even signed btw. and funny that dom says he dont eff with nikes no more, but ive seen otherwise. hate all you want, but yall cant front on u-n-i. they created their own lane in the music industry whether you like em or not. theyve won a vma from mtv, got an XL in XXL for a love supreme, and toured in europe - all WITHOUT being signed or piggybacking other artists. when dom can do all that then i'll take him more seriously, but until he can he should focus on his own music and maybe he'll be in the same class one day. dont get me wrong, i'm not hating on dom at all. i actually supported him when he dropped the 25th hour mixtape here on NT and bumped it. but for once, lets be real NT.
someone's mad

edit: and i think my _ jewels said it best. "rappers shout it out, try to get some cool points"

whats funny is i see the same dudes in here hating on u-n-i that have been giving them props since the first time thurzday posted fried chicken and watermelon on NT. i dont think the shots at thurzday were that serious like yall make it to be. realistically, dom wont get near the listens that u-n-i's mixtape with mick boogie and album got so that whole "they dropped 2 tapes but you and i missed them" shot doesnt make any sense. dom is the same dude that goes into a venue where thurzday is and walks right by him, but goes up to his homie and asks him why he's gettin dissed on run son. you cant confront a man to his face, but you got his "whole record company surrounded?" they aint even signed btw. and funny that dom says he dont eff with nikes no more, but ive seen otherwise. hate all you want, but yall cant front on u-n-i. they created their own lane in the music industry whether you like em or not. theyve won a vma from mtv, got an XL in XXL for a love supreme, and toured in europe - all WITHOUT being signed or piggybacking other artists. when dom can do all that then i'll take him more seriously, but until he can he should focus on his own music and maybe he'll be in the same class one day. dont get me wrong, i'm not hating on dom at all. i actually supported him when he dropped the 25th hour mixtape here on NT and bumped it. but for once, lets be real NT.

preach

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

someone's mad

edit: and i think my _ jewels said it best. "rappers shout it out, try to get some cool points"
not mad at all fam. just stating facts. am i lying?

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

No Offense but.. Quest you are?
I forget Quest is either the other guy in the group(I forgot his rap name) or just a dude that knows them well cuz if it's not Thurzdayhe's making the U-N-I threads.

He probably has some points, I don't know about the real life interactions or the significance of Dom saying he doesn't rock Nikes but actually stilldoes but he right about the success they've gained. As far as Nters who like Dom and them, it's clear they feeling the diss that's all andThurz's lil shot was whack.

Competition wise them two tapes aint better than FS/DS imo

@ quest uno, well since you know all that, can you shed some light on why they dissed Dom in the 1st place?

i'm not in the group. i'm just a big supporter of LA hip hop and have worked with the group in the past. i've even been the bridge from one artistto another in a few cases because i wanna see OUR whole city succeed and if dudes were smart they'd put their egos aside and work together and tourtogether. thats more money and exposure than takin shots will ever get you. and it didnt start with run son. NT detectives will find everything they need ifthey look for it. it's been posted before. just hasnt been as obvious.

whats really discouraging is that when LA finally has some dope artists they don't wanna support one another. its a damn shame SMH

man if you know can you just post it?
laugh.gif
no time for some treasure hunt. and besides, if this beef wasn't sparked by a physical altercation it'll besquashed in 3 months.. word to any hip-hop beef in the last 5 years (except joe/wu)

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I *$$* with U-N-I and Dom...I ain't gonna let their personal #%%! effect how I perceive their music.
This..and yall readin too much in it..neither rapper is on some street ishh or in the streets..so the beef is irrelevant.. word to miss me witthat rap shh.

Pretty hot mixtape.. Funny songs up and down has me laughing everytimeand has my girl dance like a stripper
laugh.gif
.. Boody holeeee...
laugh.gif
and by far dom is the best ive heard over the partna dem beat.. on the other hand this hadway more of a mixtape feel then an album like 25th and Future.. Guess alot of guess appearance's and DJ's will do that .. OverallGreatness

preach.jpg

I saw U-N-I in a magazine (forget which one) and downloaded their tape..it was pretty dope.

i'm not in the group. i'm just a big supporter of LA hip hop and have worked with the group in the past. i've even been the bridge from one artist to another in a few cases because i wanna see OUR whole city succeed and if dudes were smart they'd put their egos aside and work together and tour together. thats more money and exposure than takin shots will ever get you. and it didnt start with run son. NT detectives will find everything they need if they look for it. it's been posted before. just hasnt been as obvious.

whats really discouraging is that when LA finally has some dope artists they don't wanna support one another. its a damn shame SMH

Well said.

Your original post just seemed kinda foolish talkin like "Well he really does wear Nikes"
laugh.gif

But I feel what ur saying and basically:
if this beef wasn't sparked by a physical altercation it'll be squashed in 3 months.. word to any hip-hop beef in the last 5 years (except joe/wu)

I just wanna know what all of this is about

ive been listenin to u-n-i before i heard dom but i support both love supreme is up there along wit fs/ds

LA is full of to many idiotic ego rappers thats why we stay stuck in the same lane smh

Back
Top Bottom