DOM KENNEDY FutureStreet/DrugSounds

Its def. An improvement from 25th hour in my opinion

Showtime and beautiful are my fave

Hellagood is dope too, flipped just as good as dupri

Really wasn't feeling the championship song or menace beach like everyone else was

^ I appreciate it.

I just did what I did on 25th Hour but tried to make bigger more complete records. Attempting to make my own great song instead of just being satisfied withwhat we already have.

I think I should pull in new listeners with this one. Showin some growth...

Just DL'ed this joint...

pimp.gif
x 54825380 1/2.

You can really hear the growth in your music.

Good job, broman.
pimp.gif

This is a great tape Dom but you need some haters
laugh.gif
, so where theyat?
nerd.gif
Where's the ppl who hate FS/DS? I'd like to see some postsabout why this aint an immediate summer banger, ridiculous or not.
laugh.gif

There isnt a rapper in the game who blends the new school with that old school 90's west coast flow.

For that reason alone, based off the vibe of your cd's as a whole, you should/WILL blow. *knock on wood baby*

i still prefer 25th hour just cuz much more mellow/smooth vibe.
2nd album is still def dope. havent had a chance to give it enough listens yet but Hard work goes hard.
combo of that beat n dom is ridiculous

on my 4th listen since the imeem drop.... cant stop listening
pimp.gif
betterthan 25th IMO

I loved 25th Hour and I'm loving this too!!! Dom, you're doing your thing for real...I really hope you blow. I will be putting some people on to thisASAP. I can def see the growth on this one.....Im about to spin this again.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
, so where they at?
nerd.gif
Where's the ppl who hate FS/DS? I'd like to see some posts about why this aint an immediate summer banger, ridiculous or not.
laugh.gif

I hate............. That I can't play anything else anymore.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

laugh.gif
, so where they at?
nerd.gif
Where's the ppl who hate FS/DS? I'd like to see some posts about why this aint an immediate summer banger, ridiculous or not.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
its crazy like taht? Im dling it now....

Man there is a disproportionate amount of riding in this thread. It's an Ok mixtape joint, like I said he really put work in on it and that is respectful.Everyone has their opinion, but man it's really not that good. I see hate in every other music here on niketalk, even some of the good ones(there is likethree on here besides Dom Kennedy and Wale that I know of) but not in this thread. I'm shocked, I thought niketalk was better than this.

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

laugh.gif
, so where they at?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
For real I stopped playing it put my joint on shuffle just to switch it up andthen Everybody Knows starts playing

^ You said you made a ringtone already so I need that in a .m4r format and less than 30 secs.

Back
Top Bottom