Dom Kennedy > Wale

Originally Posted by rhester

Yeah the "BB" verse by J. Cole was
pimp.gif

But that was supposed to be his first mainstream look?
cough* A Star is Born* cough

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by rhester

Yeah the "BB" verse by J. Cole was
pimp.gif

But that was supposed to be his first mainstream look?
cough* A Star is Born* cough
He did the same on that song went EXTRA hard...

So people would check him out...

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

ive learned, according to MOST of you guys ..that everybody is better then me...
smile.gif
no worries love u all back
Have you started the motion to file charges against J. Cole for what he did to you on "Beautiful Bliss"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall _s stupid
laugh.gif
Cole did rip that joint tho...

but this is really comparing apples to like baked ziti.

"oh they be on NT..."
tired.gif
c'mon son...

ive learned, according to MOST of you guys ..that everybody is better then me...
smile.gif
Have you started the motion to file charges against J. Cole for what he did to you on "Beautiful Bliss"?
stevieg.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never heard a wale track unless they on nt mixtape or on the radio/collab , so i cant really collab.

but dom & GOD get my support, they actually from the hood.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smile.gif
I'm gonna keep it 100. J.Cole's verse on BB wasn't "
eek.gif
" like most of you claim. Sure he did his thing, but it was decent IMO
ohwell.gif
I feel that way about most of his verses that they gas on here.

n_ blocked me on twitter tho..so yea Dom > 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

but in all seriousness Wale can rap but Dom makes songs..

wait why in the hell is this even a comparison..NTer vs. Psuedo NTer ??

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Yall gonna piss wale off. I hope post in here

9ab2577e6f6e027b922e185a8a7ba533be0e4e0.gif

You're trying to hard lame!!
Or is that you wale?
Why would Wale have a screen name kong860 what is this talk about me trying to hard and being lame i dont get it...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Keepin' with the tradition of NT music forum foolishness and drawing lines in the sand instead of tippin' your hat to Ns doin' they thing, 

Basics
smh.gif
I rock with and respect both of these dudes artistry so while I'm rooting for one a little more because he's "homegrown" so to speak, props to both of them for doing them.  With that said I disagree I feel Wale is better than Dom is by a lot and thats no diss to Dom.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by r0yalty

I'm gonna keep it 100. J.Cole's verse on BB wasn't "
eek.gif
" like most of you claim. Sure he did his thing, but it was decent IMO
ohwell.gif
I feel that way about most of his verses that they gas on here.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.  Wasn't a thing about that verse propaned or exxon'd up... Jermaine definitely went all the way in bro.  Everything from the flows he used to the aggression in his delivery, to his actual bars were top notch family.  That boy stole the show and totally chanced the dynamics of the situation.  Bar for Bar that verse was great +*$#, then when you add all the intangibles about the situation ie. this being Wale's debute album, the one he will always remember, his first impression, the one every artist spends thier life making, the one you're supposed to go the hardest on because theres no gaurantee for tomorrow, as well as the fact that Wale can actually spit, like spit for real, and is actually HipHop. For Cole to get off like he did makes that all the much more impressive to me.

smile.gif

eyes.gif
... I sense the undertone of that post so I'm just going to say this... If a boy don't like it they don't like it... that don't mean that they're hating. (c) Common

dom is better than 50% of them dudes posted on nahright/NMC what up ill and yes that means wale,

Dom is nice.... even tho he barely @ anyone on twitter.
I did like beans said "A lot of indirect talkin' and I'm ending it here" so i unfollowed that *+$%%.
Dom is way easier to listen to than Whale.
Every time I hear "A lime to a Lemon" and its not biggie I skip it. (I find that Whale has overused it)

Is there a song with wale speaking on his experiences in his neighborhood growing up (on a hood level)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I like to relate with the music im listening to and all i hear is "A lime to a Lemon"

Back
Top Bottom