Dom Kennedy?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Dude has to be a NTer
laugh.gif
. He is mad into kicks and even has made a couple shout outs to Ben Baller. Anyone ever seen him on her? Probably not thread worthy but I was just curious 

How long have you been lurkin?

Originally Posted by DoS

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Dude has to be a NTer
laugh.gif
. He is mad into kicks and even has made a couple shout outs to Ben Baller. Anyone ever seen him on her? Probably not thread worthy but I was just curious 

How long have you been lurkin?
excellent-frog.jpg

I remember Dom posted a lot in the WDYWT threads. I think it wasn't untill I saw him a lot on The Hundreds that I knew his fame would rise past NT. Didn't really think he would blow up where is now cause I have younger cousins that bump his music and I still think he is just that NTer that posts his fits and music. Good for him though. Kind of shows people can actually make it in the music industry.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Has it been confirmed whether Curren$y is here or not? 

spitta was on another site... forgot the name but he shouted them out a few years ago.

Spitta has an account on ISS, but i'm not sure about niketalk.. he prolly does tho

"shoutout to niketalk.com"
"the talk of nike talk, @*%@# thats I"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Dom Kennedy been on NT. Me Dom and G.OD. Jewelz did one of niketalk favorite songs "Unguided Thoughts" classic

real life...
"allen put this track together yalll"...
laugh.gif

also cross coutry royalty... henz went hard :

" two whips in two years its so easy.. new grill in my mouth, im to cheesy.... his chick on my ****, shes so sleezy, i laugh at em like HA HAAAAA young jeezy....i get em open with a hand gesture, she strip now we united like MANCHESTER... she see i got cake and hoping for a little piece.... i see she got %%$ im hoping for a little crease... i bet i win i get what im looking for she getting tight, i show her to the exit door... she says henz im just looking for a little more... i just sit back and laugh, shes nothing but a little %%$!$...."  

(i dont even know how i remember all that 
laugh.gif
)

"NT WE ACTUALLY POST ON IT.... its a secret society keep it on the hushhhhhhh" (classic)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I remember how dudes clowned him for his jacket when he posted the Who Rollin' Wit Me video.
laugh.gif

real life...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i remember like it was yesterday when he dropped that video...

watermelon sundae did and still slaps....

That $%@#% Dom Kennedy is Bunz... and no hate just because he's an NT'er....

I rock with Wale, but I seen Dom before the Wiz show and Nokia and was amazed at the fact that he is a signed artist.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

That $%@#% Dom Kennedy is Bunz... and no hate just because he's an NT'er....

I rock with Wale, but I seen Dom before the Wiz show and Nokia and was amazed at the fact that he is a signed artist.
eek.gif
You paid to see Wiz though :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom