*DOMINO'S Also 50%* Papa Johns 50% Online Order 8/2/12 - 8/12/12

I've never eaten this much pizza in my life.

Its my favorite food and Papa John's is my favorite national chain.

:smh:

Damn shame.

thanks OP! just ordered a philly cheesesteak pizza from Dominos....50% off FTW! Will order something Papa Johns this weekend....

i bet they raised the prices so your proably not even getting a good deal :lol: :smh:

:x

I mean, I don't hate dominos like that but if I could get it for the same price as little ceasers I'd be getting dominos all day... little ceasers is good when I only got like 10 bucks in my pocket and can't afford any other pizza

The Little Caesars by my home is surprisingly good. I would have never said before, but they surprised the hell out of me. Its just not a good deal.

CO FREAKIN SIGN

people need to stop hating on LC, they probably have horrible store near them or the workers dont give a damn and make nasty pizzas.

the one right near me makes them damn good a lot of times. i cant front, id take it on a good day over almost any pizza SRS perfectly cooked melted cheese, nice and soft, perfect crust.

im dieting too :lol:

CO FREAKIN SIGN
people need to stop hating on LC, they probably have horrible store near them or the workers dont give a damn and make nasty pizzas.
the one right near me makes them damn good a lot of times. i cant front, id take it on a good day over almost any pizza SRS perfectly cooked melted cheese, nice and soft, perfect crust.

LC aint bad but you have to eat all of it the day you get it, heating up the leftovers taste like crap :x

Had dominos yesterday for the first time yesterday in a few years.

Damb they stepped it up.

Papa Johns and Pizza hut are still my go-tos based on their location.

then 3 mom n pops based on prices.

Did the PJs yesterday and got a Large pizza and Cheesesticks for $8 :pimp:

But the manager tried to give me a hard time when I got there.

Dude was saying he didn't want to give me the food cuz he thinks I did a internet trick to get the 50% deal.

Yeah the "internet trick" was the coupons your company gave.............. :stoneface:

How can you be a manager and not know what deals your company are offering?

What an idiot. :smh:

My sister ordered some Domino's earlier in the week. I haven't had Domino's in a long time and it was good as hell. The giant pieces of bacon they put on were better than what Papa John's has. Their cheesey bread was better too.

Ty OP, these cats ordered 2 pizzas, 40 wings and a cinna pie or whatever and only paid 21 bucks :lol:.

2udyhpu.jpg

CO FREAKIN SIGN

No hate on LC at all. The one by my house is legit. Large pepperoni and crazy bread for $6 and change. :pimp:

Gonna order Domino's tomorrow.

Ordered Dominos for lunch yesterday went over to my boys house and we order Papa Johns....I was doing so good with the healthy eating too lol

Welp. PJ dinner tonite... :lol:

Large Original Crust John's Favorite

Whole Toppings:
Pepperoni, Sausage
Instructions:
Normal Bake, Normal Cheese, Normal Cut, Regular Sauce

$14.00
Large Original Crust The Works Pizza

Whole Toppings:
Black Olives, Green Peppers, Baby Portabello Mushroom, Pepperoni, Onions, Sausage
Instructions:
Extra Sauce, Normal Cheese, Normal Bake, Normal Cut

$14.00
Garlic Parm BSticks
$5.99
Spl Garlic Dipg Sc
$1.18
2-Liter Diet Pepsi
$2.59
20 BBQ Wings

Complimentary Sides:
Ranch Dipping Sauce, Ranch Dipping Sauce, Ranch Dipping Sauce, Ranch Dipping Sauce

$13.98
Unsauced Chickenstrips

Complimentary Sides:
Ranch Dipping Sauce, BBQ Dipping Sauce

$5.99
Pizza Dipping Sauc
$1.18

50% off your order

Promo code: summer50
- $29.46

Total
$34.42

Good look on the post OP. I just ordered my only pizza from this deal like 2 minutes before they stopped taking orders for tonight.

Footage of me ordering:

star_trek_-_in_before_the_lock_gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom