Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

Capture+_2018-07-10-21-40-03.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dunno, if I was Don C or anyone on this earth, I wouldn't want my name associated with these.

Call me a dirty sell out bum but im not above taking a check for rustling the collective jim jams of historically ancient shoe snobs, hell bent on maintaining an integrity, that the company itself gave up on, long ago.

So... are these looking like bricks?

I personally think they are one of the worst models Nike/JB has put out in years but I’m hoping they will flop so that the people who actually want them can easily acquire a pair at disco.

It was more respectable when he didn’t designed them. By the way, taking pieces from existing shoes and mashing them together isn’t creative. At least Virgil took shoes apart and added new materials and moved things in interesting ways.

If y’all like it I love it but this ain’t a good look for Jordan Brand. It’s cool for hype right now but they could have let him do something more original.

To be fair, what was the last NEW casual/lifestyle model that JB designed that was actually good or well-received? I honestly can’t think of a single release in recent history.

Their flagship line is primarily performance focused and they excel at that but for casual wear it’s basically retros or bust with JB.

Shoe gallery in downtown Miami haven’t even posted nothing on their IG page about these. I wonder if they got them. Normally they get everything

Call me a dirty sell out bum but im not above taking a check for rustling the collective jim jams of historically ancient shoe snobs, hell bent on maintaining an integrity, that the company itself gave up on, long ago.

Given that Nike has long exploited and underpaid black athletes in the past (I.e. Steph), props to Don C. for essentially liscensing his name to get some easy money from them.

Back
Top Bottom