Donald Trump pardons Lil Wayne and kodak black Vol: True american hero

And Joe exotic from what I've heard
Joe was snubbed:emoji_tiger: :lol:
ArcticBlushingAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Kodak donated 50k to Dave Portnoy Barstool fund (Portnoy is a friend of the orange clown)

" President Trump granted a commutation to Bill Kapri, more commonly known as Kodak Black. Kodak Black is a prominent artist and community leader. This commutation is supported by numerous religious leaders, including Pastor Darrell Scott and Rabbi Schneur Kaplan. Additional supporters include Bernie Kerik, Hunter Pollack, Gucci Mane, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ravens, Jack Brewer formerly of the National Football League, and numerous other notable community leaders."

pump.jpg

Lil Wayne publicly endorsed him for his pardon.

"Deion Sanders, who also wrote in support of this pardon, calls Mr. Wayne “a provider for his family, a friend to many, a man of faith, a natural giver to the less fortunate, a waymaker, [and] a game changer.”

rappers-trump-lil-wayne-04-ht-llr-201029_1604015974210_hpMain_4x5_608.jpg

:rofl:

Biscuit Wayne & Kodak crack will be back in prison within 2 years. Ain’t enough tap dancing and boot licking in the world to keep ignorance out of harms way. Dumb asses

millionaire ex-con celebrity flying around with an illegal gold plated firearm...Hot Boyz indeed.

have better heroes.

Harry O from death row as well. He was supposed to be out by 2028. No Suge Knight tho. Even Trump knew Suge was terrible energy around the goat rappers while they breathed :lol:

I could see people being happy about Trump pardoning Kodak's self-sabotaging ***, but Wayne, nope

Dude **** on BLM and was talking some pro-cop ****. So now his *** gets caught up by the authorities I'm supposed to care?

Nahhhh, law enforcement is Wayne's peoples, let them work out their issues.

But he did his biscuit shuffle for Donny and got a pardon, so congrats on the finesse I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom