Donald Trump's Most Hilarious Interview Yet. His Foreign Policy [Take Iraq's Oil and Impose Tariffs]

No words 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't stand 15 mins of this dude, cliffs?

Democrats: LOL Go on...
Republicans : Not sure if srs.
Independents: WDBYYNMP.
Tea Party: God Bless Merica' & Donald Trump.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't stand 15 mins of this dude, cliffs?

Democrats: LOL Go on...
Republicans : Not sure if srs.
Independents: WDBYYNMP.
Tea Party: God Bless Merica' & Donald Trump.

Originally Posted by LTMS206

I like Trump's attitude towards foreign policy, he's a bull.
BULLY you mean. Last time we had a "bull" in terms of foreign policy who governed out of emotion/convictions and not being pragmatic...well we all know how that story goes. He's speaking in generalities and doesn't seem to understand the intricacies of policy. You can't just take a country's oil especially one in which we destroyed and think that will somehow make as Trump suggests a more "respected" nation, the outcry and outrage from not only the muslim world but the entire international community would be tremendous.
THe ONLY great thing about this interview is him highlighting how China is manipulating its currency, many Americans aren't that aware of the issue and how manipulating currency hurts trade. And once again he responds by using generalities, imposing a 25% tariff... all that does is make most of the products the US buys more expensive, furthermore that throws a deeper wrench into the China/US relations and last time I checked that help finance over 40% of our debt, I don't think people realize how easy it is for China to cripple our economy. They've leveraged themselves off our debt.

BULLY you mean. Last time we had a "bull" in terms of foreign policy who governed out of emotion/convictions and not being pragmatic...well we all know how that story goes. He's speaking in generalities and doesn't seem to understand the intricacies of policy. You can't just take a country's oil especially one in which we destroyed and think that will somehow make as Trump suggests a more "respected" nation, the outcry and outrage from not only the muslim world but the entire international community would be tremendous.
THe ONLY great thing about this interview is him highlighting how China is manipulating its currency, many Americans aren't that aware of the issue and how manipulating currency hurts trade. And once again he responds by using generalities, imposing a 25% tariff... all that does is make most of the products the US buys more expensive, furthermore that throws a deeper wrench into the China/US relations and last time I checked that help finance over 40% of our debt, I don't think people realize how easy it is for China to cripple our economy. They've leveraged themselves off our debt.

Hope he does get his campaign going, just so some of his "business practices" come to light. Would love for this scumbag to be publicly humiliated, and his reputation shot. Some of the stuff I've heard....SMH

Hope he does get his campaign going, just so some of his "business practices" come to light. Would love for this scumbag to be publicly humiliated, and his reputation shot. Some of the stuff I've heard....SMH

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I like his attitude, doesn't mean that whatever he does is right or will work. 
1- With that said, what's wrong with taking some of Iraq's oil? Nationalize the oil industry, profit off of it (i don't think he's right when he says we should take all of it, but he does have the American people's interest at heart).

2- How would you get around the Currency problem? China wants to play the capitalism game but won't play by the rules. If they won't let their currency be valued properly by the powers of supply and demand then they don't deserve to play the game. I say we take a stance and impose serious trading bans on a lot of their stuff. So what if they own our debt, now i don't think it's a good idea to default on it either but what can they do about it how can they cripple our economy? They already financed us, we're the ones who have to pay it back. They're in no position to man handle us either. 

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I like his attitude, doesn't mean that whatever he does is right or will work. 
1- With that said, what's wrong with taking some of Iraq's oil? Nationalize the oil industry, profit off of it (i don't think he's right when he says we should take all of it, but he does have the American people's interest at heart).

2- How would you get around the Currency problem? China wants to play the capitalism game but won't play by the rules. If they won't let their currency be valued properly by the powers of supply and demand then they don't deserve to play the game. I say we take a stance and impose serious trading bans on a lot of their stuff. So what if they own our debt, now i don't think it's a good idea to default on it either but what can they do about it how can they cripple our economy? They already financed us, we're the ones who have to pay it back. They're in no position to man handle us either. 

Back
Top Bottom