Donald Trump's political stance 2012 ( i ain't even mad )

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I wonder if he'll put Gary Busey and Meat Loaf in his cabinet.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would vote for Trump. I think he's got a great shot as the Republican candidacy and will go after it once the Celebrity Apprentice season finishes.

I would vote for Trump. I think he's got a great shot as the Republican candidacy and will go after it once the Celebrity Apprentice season finishes.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Too bad he's still stupid enough to think Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

My thoughts exactly! Dude  sent out his own PI to Hawaii to dig up info on his birth certificate? Does it matter if he has one or not? His moms was an American  citizen, thats all you need to be born a citizen. The proof is in the Constitution! No way any republican is getting my vote this election.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Too bad he's still stupid enough to think Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

My thoughts exactly! Dude  sent out his own PI to Hawaii to dig up info on his birth certificate? Does it matter if he has one or not? His moms was an American  citizen, thats all you need to be born a citizen. The proof is in the Constitution! No way any republican is getting my vote this election.

He actually has some very valid points from strictly an economics perspective. Ironic, that he believes in free market principles and doesn't want gov't intervention yet wants to target China regarding currency manipulation and taking away USA's manufacturing base... However from a social standpoint of things he is a bit blunt. He is dead on about the need for debt reduction.

Overall, I would take his platform over the other candidates all else equal

He actually has some very valid points from strictly an economics perspective. Ironic, that he believes in free market principles and doesn't want gov't intervention yet wants to target China regarding currency manipulation and taking away USA's manufacturing base... However from a social standpoint of things he is a bit blunt. He is dead on about the need for debt reduction.

Overall, I would take his platform over the other candidates all else equal

Back
Top Bottom