Donating sperm to lesbian couple advice.

Ok so a former coworker of mine hits me up a few weeks ago asking me to donate my sperm to her, so that her girl can get pregnant and start a family. I think she offered me like 1000 or something like that.

Now, myself, I am not comfortable with the fact that I will potentially have a kid someone out there that Im not taking care of. My thing is when I have a child, I wanna be in his or her life unconditionally and be able to provide for them. But at the same time I am no where near ready for that. NO WHERE NEAR. She says I can be in the childs life or whatever but still Im not comfortable with that nor am I ready to. I have a lot of @+%+ on my plate mentally as it is and I dont really need to add this to that. I really dont.

When she asked me initially, I shouldve said no, but like a dickhead I told her I would seriously think about it, knowing I would later say no. Now its been almost a month and I would feel like a $*@@ saying no after making them wait this long. And shes telling me now that she and her girl are planning to get married in December and she wants to be pregnant by then, only adding to the pressure. I seriously dont know what to do.
tired.gif

This isnt the first time this has happened btw. Another girl asked me the same thing and I told her no straight up right then and there and Ive know her for about 13 years.

So what do you guys think?

Ok so a former coworker of mine hits me up a few weeks ago asking me to donate my sperm to her, so that her girl can get pregnant and start a family. I think she offered me like 1000 or something like that.

Now, myself, I am not comfortable with the fact that I will potentially have a kid someone out there that Im not taking care of. My thing is when I have a child, I wanna be in his or her life unconditionally and be able to provide for them. But at the same time I am no where near ready for that. NO WHERE NEAR. She says I can be in the childs life or whatever but still Im not comfortable with that nor am I ready to. I have a lot of @+%+ on my plate mentally as it is and I dont really need to add this to that. I really dont.

When she asked me initially, I shouldve said no, but like a dickhead I told her I would seriously think about it, knowing I would later say no. Now its been almost a month and I would feel like a $*@@ saying no after making them wait this long. And shes telling me now that she and her girl are planning to get married in December and she wants to be pregnant by then, only adding to the pressure. I seriously dont know what to do.
tired.gif

This isnt the first time this has happened btw. Another girl asked me the same thing and I told her no straight up right then and there and Ive know her for about 13 years.

So what do you guys think?

Just tell her that you have one condition which is that you impregnate the broad naturally on account that you feel immoral putting your sperm in a tupperware.
If she says yes, well then you're stuck my friend, mozzletoff on being a father.

Pics of the couple
nerd.gif
, no butch.

Just tell her that you have one condition which is that you impregnate the broad naturally on account that you feel immoral putting your sperm in a tupperware.
If she says yes, well then you're stuck my friend, mozzletoff on being a father.

Pics of the couple
nerd.gif
, no butch.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Reveal the specimen in your avy immediately.

I would
indifferent.gif
you but she is epic I dont blame you. Im still trying to find the name, like Im going back in time and %$@*.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Reveal the specimen in your avy immediately.

I would
indifferent.gif
you but she is epic I dont blame you. Im still trying to find the name, like Im going back in time and %$@*.

They lowballed you, I was offered 10k once but backed out last minute. Madd awkward.

They lowballed you, I was offered 10k once but backed out last minute. Madd awkward.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

....really?

I wouldve taken that 10k and bought myself a new wardrobe.

Custom made suits all day baby!

Back
Top Bottom