Donations needed! nyc area old kixs new kixs anything u dont wear clothing etc.

Lets see how big your hearts are niketalk fam!!
I went to this market called the really really free market. It is held at a church down in nyu. People come in and drop stuff off they do not need/ Like vitamins, old pots and pans toys etc. While there I saw so many kids that had the most beat sneakers. They were with their parents picking about and they came across some sneakers and those were gone quick!! There was about 10 pair of fakes and non name brand stuff. So I spoke to the person that ran the event and said I would try to get some stuff for them. I am myself going to donate about 20 pairs of sneakers I rocked. From kobes-sharkelys. If anyone has any thing they wanna donate please contact me at rrfree@yahoo.com.I will try to pick up your stuff as long as it is not to far since I will use my own money to rent a truck or uhaul to pick up. I would like to do it all in one day so lets see how big nt fam hearts are. 
This is the link to the fb account

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Really-Really-Free-Market-NYC/288012211374

Lets see how big your hearts are niketalk fam!!
I went to this market called the really really free market. It is held at a church down in nyu. People come in and drop stuff off they do not need/ Like vitamins, old pots and pans toys etc. While there I saw so many kids that had the most beat sneakers. They were with their parents picking about and they came across some sneakers and those were gone quick!! There was about 10 pair of fakes and non name brand stuff. So I spoke to the person that ran the event and said I would try to get some stuff for them. I am myself going to donate about 20 pairs of sneakers I rocked. From kobes-sharkelys. If anyone has any thing they wanna donate please contact me at rrfree@yahoo.com.I will try to pick up your stuff as long as it is not to far since I will use my own money to rent a truck or uhaul to pick up. I would like to do it all in one day so lets see how big nt fam hearts are. 
This is the link to the fb account

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Really-Really-Free-Market-NYC/288012211374

Back
Top Bottom