Doner Kebab

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
They're all over Europe. Its basically a gyro, they're the perfect drunk food
Couldn't be more accurate, literally almost every time I'm out in the city with friends we end up getting that kebab at 3AM 

Joined Aug 15, 2004
found some spots on Yelp and will hit one up today

but i doubt they'll be as good as europe :smh:

Joined Nov 24, 2009
I wish there were Greek or Halal spots closer to where I live. I'd put myself into a gyro coma.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
this is a thing turkish immigrants brought to germany (and a few neighboring countries)

pretty similar to what we have here in the states, but i'd have to say a little better tasting from my experience

Joined Nov 21, 2006
Used to murder these in Germany with a order of pomme frittes

Speaking of pommes in Germany their fries where like little silver dollars and crispy never tasted a fry like that in my life anyone know what type they are?

Joined Mar 3, 2012
I'm fasting.

Reported.
You and me both :lol:
Triple reported.

why did all of us who are fasting click on this thread anyways... like what did we expect :lol:

why did all of us who are fasting click on this thread anyways... like what did we expect :lol:
Idk man .. idk what a doner kebab is .. I thought it was food but, then I thought it's probably someones name.
I was expecting a girl :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Joined Nov 4, 2003
I'm sure there are some Turkish restaurants in Boston. Just google and check reviews. Best with the yogurt.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now