Dont get caught stealing bikes in LA.....lulz

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Oh man!!! I got the update. So a bike gets jack in front of 1000 wilshire, The courier's phone goes off, "We got some kid at 6th & flower with your bike." In the end they stripped him down to his boxers and socks, used his phone to call his dad and tell him what he just did. The Dad goes, "that's what he gets, I'll deal with him when he gets home." Sent the kid on his way in his boxers. HAhahahahha, that kid is screwed. Funniest story ever, FTW!!!

-from LAFixed

roll.gif

I do messenger work and I know better than to mess with the bike messengers, those dudes watch each others back like crazy.

i wish somebody would make me strip out my clothes even if i was in the wrong id rather get my beating lol

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I do messenger work and I know better than to mess with the bike messengers, those dudes watch each others back like crazy.

Yes sir. My buddy has told me some sick stories. Dude's getting rocked in the face with u-locks for trying to steal parts, etc.

On another note. There's been a tornado warning issued in LA & Long Beach. Winds are picking up in my area (Orange County)...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom