Don't Know If I'm Late vol. And Don't Really Care ...

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Damn. That was impressive.
check out her other videos ... she's got more talent than every chick in the game right now save for gaga

check out her other videos ... she's got more talent than every chick in the game right now save for gaga

Originally Posted by msaba07

^^because Gaga is super talented and all 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't get the appeal of this chick, the covers are enh, her voice is ok but the one original song i've heard of hers is mediocre at best
and also, this woman would like a word with you sir
113_2577243_adele.jpg

i don't get the appeal of this chick, the covers are enh, her voice is ok but the one original song i've heard of hers is mediocre at best
and also, this woman would like a word with you sir
113_2577243_adele.jpg

Originally Posted by TiDE619

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We really gonna sit here and act like Lady Gaga isn't talented? Okay.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We really gonna sit here and act like Lady Gaga isn't talented? Okay.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lady Gaga is actually an extremely talented artist and songwriter, so please don't be stupid.

And there's nothing impressive about this chick covering other people's songs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lady Gaga is actually an extremely talented artist and songwriter, so please don't be stupid.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^BINGO
Don't get me wrong, I know what she's capable of, its just too bad that her label has "created her" to be a certain way (electro / pop / TRL material), so whatever talent she possesses is masked by all that marketability. For this, I cannot agree with OP when he insinuates that she's at the top of the female artist list. 

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^BINGO
Don't get me wrong, I know what she's capable of, its just too bad that her label has "created her" to be a certain way (electro / pop / TRL material), so whatever talent she possesses is masked by all that marketability. For this, I cannot agree with OP when he insinuates that she's at the top of the female artist list. 

Back
Top Bottom