Don't Pray For Me (video)

I've been listening to Pat Condell since 07 and his videos are still to this date on point as hell.

I've been listening to Pat Condell since 07 and his videos are still to this date on point as hell.

I AM THAT DUDE
laugh.gif
wrote:

lol

Prayer can have placebo effects, with that being said I'm sick of athletes and musicians thanking God *cough Jason Terry cough* for helping them win like he/she/it doesn't have more pressing matters.
eyes.gif
What kinda selfish sh&& is that?

Prayer can have placebo effects, with that being said I'm sick of athletes and musicians thanking God *cough Jason Terry cough* for helping them win like he/she/it doesn't have more pressing matters.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eyes.gif
Word. That always kills me 
laugh.gif
 like God decided to help one group as opposed to the other group. Doesn't make sense. So if you lost, did God not come through?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eyes.gif
Word. That always kills me 
laugh.gif
 like God decided to help one group as opposed to the other group. Doesn't make sense. So if you lost, did God not come through?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

so wait...

you jacked my name...and you're an atheist as well?

you serious with this, bud?
laugh.gif
You're not that dude, though.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

so wait...

you jacked my name...and you're an atheist as well?

you serious with this, bud?
laugh.gif
You're not that dude, though.

Back
Top Bottom