Don't You Hate it When a Girl Rocks Buttershoes? (Hot Chicks + Video Inside) Women in Shoes Apprecia

asics gel lyte IIIs
pimp.gif

early college I had this conversation a bunch of times and the conclusion we always came to was a girl's footwear was a direct reflection of her social class/the crowd of people she associated with.
Never thought about until now and you're right.

I'm not looking at a woman's footwear when she walks by or is in the room though.

hot-girls-wearing-jordans-trish-02.jpg

chicks-wearing-jordans-daisy-retro-4s.jpg

pimp.gif
Seems like 90% of females sneakerheads are ugly as hell

This too
sick.gif

early college I had this conversation a bunch of times and the conclusion we always came to was a girl's footwear was a direct reflection of her social class/the crowd of people she associated with.
Never thought about until now and you're right.

I'm not looking at a woman's footwear when she walks by or is in the room though.

hot-girls-wearing-jordans-trish-02.jpg

chicks-wearing-jordans-daisy-retro-4s.jpg

pimp.gif
Seems like 90% of females sneakerheads are ugly as hell

This too
sick.gif

A girl's shoes don't matter to me as long as she looks good. Besides, if she's always wearing Forces or Jordans I'm probably just trying to smash anyway.
pimp.gif

A girl's shoes don't matter to me as long as she looks good. Besides, if she's always wearing Forces or Jordans I'm probably just trying to smash anyway.
pimp.gif

girls in jordans is almost automatic !@$+*$# status to me. id smash though but still i think its weird/ugly.
laugh.gif

girls in jordans is almost automatic !@$+*$# status to me. id smash though but still i think its weird/ugly.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom