Don't You Hate It When...

...people IM you and don't say $%#!...
A old semi flame IMed me. I like talking to him because he's cool peoples, plus he's away in the airforce, but right now this ninja got me thinking"W T F is wrong with you?"

the message:

pimpacologist (10:33:07 PM): hey wass up wit ya

me(10:33:14 PM): hey

me(10:33:16 PM): nuffin much

me (10:33:17 PM): how r u

me (10:33:18 PM): ?

pimpacologist (10:33:42 PM): im chillin

indifferent.gif

edit : I haven't talked to him in about a year....

I think there's already a thread on this but i can't find it ...

yeah
thats all that was written... i just asked him was he gonna say anything and he just replied he just wanted to see how i was doing...
i think if i haven't talked to in over 6 months plus ur mostly out of the country you would have something to talk about .....

Originally Posted by webnerd06

yeah
thats all that was written... i just asked him was he gonna say anything and he just replied he just wanted to see how i was doing...
i think if i haven't talked to in over 6 months plus ur mostly out of the country you would have something to talk about .....
He asked you what's up first and you said nothing much.
grin.gif

Either ya'll both need to step your conversation game up or get more interesting lives.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

yeah

grin.gif

Either ya'll both need to step your conversation game up or get more interesting lives.
laugh.gif
+1

i bet after messaging you it brought back a memory of why he lost contact in the first place.
laugh.gif

yeah
grin.gif

laugh.gif
um i havent "messed" with dude since high school .. sooooooooooo what is there to talk about...

and its not who you think it is L...
btw mike is reading this right now
nerd.gif

yeah
grin.gif

laugh.gif
um i havent "messed" with dude since high school .. sooooooooooo what is there to talk about...

nerd.gif

Let him get some ({}).

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

yeah
grin.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Let him get some ({}).
um no. not boyfriend approved.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

uh...whats wrong with that?
um i dont see anything wrong with the fact i want to be faithful to my boyfriend unlike a lot of females out there...on top of the fact he'sfriends with a few NTers on here and he's lurking as we speak...

yeah
grin.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I don't know. Catch up on each other's lives? Unless you just really ain't interested in knowing him anymore in which case you didthe right thing.

Back
Top Bottom