Doom Patrol TV Series - DCU - Pilot episode available on youtube

:pimp:

Made late since we been enjoying it in the DC thread.

Great season though.

Made me like Doom Patrol more than any comics I've tried.

I don’t wanna get the dc service but will check out the pilot. Glad my dude Brendan Fraser is back with it and he was on The Affair for a little bit. Was reading that he had a tough few years with a bunch of surgeries to fix him up from doing his own stunts, a divorce and child support he couldn’t afford, and one of his parents passing away.

Wild underrated show if you're into comic book tv shows that deserves it's own thread. It's on the DCU streaming service but they just put up the first ep on youtube.

Thanks for the heads up. Currently watching at work.

* 5 minutes into the show: Damn!! This show is amazing already. And i'm happy as hell to see Brendon Frazier back in his craft.

Last edited:
5 min in and there's a sex scene and they showing ******* already?

Bookmarked. Watching tomorrow. Idk how I feel about paying for the streaming service beyond this free episode tho

I don’t wanna get the dc service but will check out the pilot. Glad my dude Brendan Fraser is back with it and he was on The Affair for a little bit. Was reading that he had a tough few years with a bunch of surgeries to fix him up from doing his own stunts, a divorce and child support he couldn’t afford, and one of his parents passing away.

He's also in a show called Condor that he plays a villain and is good in

Season finale out now
bpxf8jqkmhzpixtohxqb.gif

Ok they pushed it with this finale.

Completely lost me with this cockroach. I feel like I've seen the roach before and maybe even heard him speak I'm completely lost on any backstory for Ezekiel the roach :lol: Felt like I missed an episode.

From the 1st episode. Being so out the box might've put them in a corner though to not have a cliche' ending:lol:

For me, I'd probably have it 3rd out of comic book shows.. legion, umbrella academy and then doom patrol

Never been a fan of the CW shows.. didn't get into agents of shield or the Peggy Carter show.. and the Netflix marvel shows all went bad or boring after the first season except DD and iron fist, iron fist didn't even give us one good season.. could have also done without defenders

Back
Top Bottom