and doom sucks

he cursed because nobody wanted to spend 50 dollars on a mystery box

and doom sucks

frown.gif
CWrite78 wrote:

mediocre (at best) rapper.
Whoaaa

Average MCs is like a TV blooper, MF Doom, he's like D.B. Cooper

It did make me less of a fan when he got exposed for having someone else go onstage pretending to be him though
indifferent.gif

it's true an dee.

the only doom album i could listen to was madvillany, and that was most likely thanks to madlib.

i just can't stand his voice or his flow, and sometimes he makes as much sense as aesop rock.

it's true an dee.

the only doom album i could listen to was madvillany, and that was most likely thanks to madlib.

i just can't stand his voice or his flow, and sometimes he makes as much sense as aesop rock.

laser etched box and a custom crowbar is probably what most of the cost is. It'll probably be just a t-shirt and a cd inside.

laser etched box and a custom crowbar is probably what most of the cost is. It'll probably be just a t-shirt and a cd inside.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Well I'm an Aesop Rock fan, too, sooo

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

yeah so am i
laugh.gif

but sometimes some of the **!@ he says leave me dumbfounded.

and no fair posting labor days tracks, cd is too awesome.

yeah so am i
laugh.gif

and no fair posting labor days tracks, cd is too awesome.

yeah so am i
laugh.gif

DOOM? That's what he tries to do
laugh.gif
I for one love his lyrics and flow (probably cause it's different and unconventional), but I guess I could see why someone doesnt.

yeah so am i
laugh.gif

DOOM? That's what he tries to do
laugh.gif
I for one love his lyrics and flow (probably cause it's different and unconventional), but I guess I could see why someone doesnt.

damn id want it but dont want to spend 50$ on it and have it be the lunchbox that i already got or a cd i already got

damn id want it but dont want to spend 50$ on it and have it be the lunchbox that i already got or a cd i already got

I told my boy about this last week, but he was shook, didnt want to drop 50 on a mystery item. Too bad it's sold out, AK is my fav clothing brand.

I told my boy about this last week, but he was shook, didnt want to drop 50 on a mystery item. Too bad it's sold out, AK is my fav clothing brand.

Back
Top Bottom