DOOM's RELEASE INFO??

I think Mikey was referring to the Circle A incident back in August of 2005, when the Diamonds dropped.

I remember Jay, MadeinKorea23 and Miyaballer24 as well as many others stayed overnight waiting to grab a pair. What they didn't realize was they were going to pay the biggest price out of the entire Bay Area (I think Bob sold them for $270?). I know Jay hates that place and a lot of people lost respect for that place after that. BTW, sup Jay, Mikey, GJ (I don't think he posts here no more).

So what I think Mikey was laughing about is that with these shoes hyped, don't be surprised if Circle A charged maybe $200 for these. I don't know how they operate no more since I haven't bought anything there since August 2004 which was a pair of Tweed Lows for $89.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're going to go to Circle A, be prepared to pay a lot and by the way the hype is going for this pair, I wouldn't be surprised if the price was at $200 or more. If anything, I would pay attention to Peterock and his post about Atlas. Seems like that would be a good spot to check out (shameless plug)... :b
tongue.gif
There are more places to check out besides Circle A...just gotta poke around.

--Michael

wanna help me out with places too check out^
and thanks for the info
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I remember that night. I drove by at 8p.m. and there was like 5 people outside and I was like @#%$ that. Went home and slept. Found out the price and copped off ISS for less :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

any night releases? I can't do mornings
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

i really dont think it will be all that bad. There will be more than enough to go around
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

wheres everybody planning on getting em at?
"there's no replacement for displacement"

damn i understand the whole coinciding release but for those that work it blows.

what time will pla and ftc be opening tomorrow

Team David Stern is an IDIOT

I just walked by 510 after partying at my friends place.

There were four people lined up at 11 PM. They are going for $130 tomorrow morning.

As of right now there are 15 people at 510, they are supposedly getting 4 shoes in each size from 9 to 11,
Quote:
Well I guess you can never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Back
Top Bottom