Dope case

NT, im in need of some advice.

Caught a PCS case this weekend. Possesion of a controlled substance.

Got pulled over almost immediately after i picked up some work, before they asked me anything i was being roughed up handcuffed and thrown in a cop car. Cops search my vehicle. Undercover cop cars roll up start askin me all kind of questions. My phone starts ringing. They wana know whos callin. Tey even answer my phone.

I asked why i was pulled over. And punk @ss cop number one says i turned to wide(i had my blinker on) and turned onto a two lane street. And then proceeded to say also because of my nice vehicle.

They thought i was the dope man and took me in for a punk *** dub of some white girl. Kept askin why i had "so much" cash on me.

Undercovers kept questioning me. But i didnt say anything.

1st offense. Charged with a felony.

White girl? That's tough. 1st offense though, may not be so bad.

Get an atty, it's bread but hey, your bread or your bread and your freedom. Should run about two-three Gs, anything more either your not telling a full story or your getting shafted.

It's your first offense but it's coke so anything could go. Lawyer the hell up asap, you don't want that felony on your record whatsoever.

You've definitely been on their radar or whoever you got it from. you got caught in the act and they needed anything to pull you over. Good luck.

i hope you dont have any other charges like petty stuff from earlier because they will throw all that at you. If you can afford a lawyer get one like others have said.

They gonna get you to snitch. Gonna have you crying during interrogation. Giving you a polygraph on the copy machine...word to the wire.

Get a good lawyer that knows the judge so they could drop that bro u don't want a felony for some bs like that

Get a lawyer immediately... And just be advised if they were casing your man's crib they are definitely going to try to get you to snitch

Yeah and they also are watching that house. Tell your dude.

How bout cut ties with "your dude" and start worrying about your own problems, OP

Dude is not your friend if he's putting this in your life..
What if they are working together. Then they are both not each others "dudes" because they are putting it in each others lives.

Yeah and they also are watching that house. Tell your dude.
How bout cut ties with "your dude" and start worrying about your own problems, OP

Dude is not your friend if he's putting this in your life..
laugh.gif

Probably started him off with cigs, grass, maybe cut some stuff in, and next thing you know...

First how they get consent to search ur vehicle????
Shouldn't u have asked why they stopped u BEFORE u got in the back of the police car???
A couple G's to a lawyer should get this dismissed
Specially since it was cocaine
If it woulda been crack it woulda been a different story
U may be able to get put in a treatment program

Nah...it started way before that. Dude had him on the playground friending for pixie stix. Op lucky he got caught now, old dude was about to hot h with that H next...boys saved you op, woulda been on the block sucking _____ for rocks in about two weeks, messing with your dude.

Back
Top Bottom