Doritos taco inside a cheesy gordita crunch appreciation

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

if i offered them some cash, do you think they would sell me a few boxes of just the shells?

you could probly work a deal with them, people at my mcdonalds used to buy cases of the sweet and sour sauce. Anyways, must try this

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

on a semi-related note: i heard theyre droppin the cool ranch version this summer
pimp.gif

this is great news
pimp.gif
259l7a0.jpg

marytears.gif
N5m5U.gif

My meal used to be 2 Doritos Loco tacos and a beefy crunch burrito.
then I walked in there the other day and they hit with the "The beefy crunch burrito is no longer available." 
indifferent.gif

So I just ordered a 5 layer and went to the soda fountain to pour myself some Baja Blast.

It was out of syrup.

%+%$ Taco Bell, this is the 2nd time they let me down.

The first time I pulled up to the speaker and the drive thru person said "I'm sorry to inform you sir but we're out of cheese."

the %+%$ you still doin' open then 
mad.gif

NOOOO now Ima go there more than the once a month I allow myself to get away with. The Doritos taco and volcano taco are toooo good.

Originally Posted by Kramer

if i offered them some cash, do you think they would sell me a few boxes of just the shells?

you could probly work a deal with them, people at my mcdonalds used to buy cases of the sweet and sour sauce. Anyways, must try this
Ive tried to buy cases of the sweet and sour at a few differant ones and none of them will sell it to me 
mad.gif

Doritos Locos tacos are the best thing Taco Bell has ever come up with. I have literally eaten there at least once a week since they came out. Cool Ranch though...I'm gonna have to wait and see on that one. Sounds a bit much.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by Kramer

Ive tried to buy cases of the sweet and sour at a few differant ones and none of them will sell it to me 
mad.gif

When I was little my father had a McDonald's Connect that would sell him big frozen bags of McNuggets and McChickens. We used to kill those.

Back
Top Bottom