**DORNEY PARK**

Anyone knows a bus that will go from NYC to Dorney Park, Including tickets to the park? Ive been searching for a while now but all of the buses is either you need 20 or more people to get on, I only have about a group of 10 going. Thanks in advance.

Anyone knows a bus that will go from NYC to Dorney Park, Including tickets to the park? Ive been searching for a while now but all of the buses is either you need 20 or more people to get on, I only have about a group of 10 going. Thanks in advance.

while we're at it, any good coupons out?  I'm going tomm and I just have a bunch of $7 off coupons

while we're at it, any good coupons out?  I'm going tomm and I just have a bunch of $7 off coupons

curious, why you going? if you're heading to the area at all, six flags isn't that far away from dorney park and it's 5x more fun, IMO. (i'm in philly)

curious, why you going? if you're heading to the area at all, six flags isn't that far away from dorney park and it's 5x more fun, IMO. (i'm in philly)

its my birthday and I went to six flags already so just want to try something different you know.

its my birthday and I went to six flags already so just want to try something different you know.

Make sure you stop by Ice Cream World right across the road.

I live right down the road from Dorney.

Make sure you stop by Ice Cream World right across the road.

I live right down the road from Dorney.

Can't speak for JF23 but I just wanna spend a nice day at Wild Water Kingdom.  Plus, I've been to 6 Flags so many times already and I'm sure I'll end up going again some other time this summer

Can't speak for JF23 but I just wanna spend a nice day at Wild Water Kingdom.  Plus, I've been to 6 Flags so many times already and I'm sure I'll end up going again some other time this summer

Wow looks like a lot heads in the area. That's what's up! I as well live in the area, but haven't been to Dorney since like 2000...haha, it is fun though!

Wow looks like a lot heads in the area. That's what's up! I as well live in the area, but haven't been to Dorney since like 2000...haha, it is fun though!

I went to Dorney park last year, we couldn't find a bus so we took a taxi. Charged us $250 + His entrance to the park and food. 8 of us went so that was about $40 each for transportation round trip.

Looking forward to go this year again, IMO Dorney Wild Water Kingdom >>>> Hurricane Harbor in NJ.

Overall
Splish Splash > Dorney WWK> Hurricane Harbor.

Back
Top Bottom