Doug Collins no longer being in the TV booth appreciation post Vol Thank you Paxson!

Originally Posted by dyyhard

today he went off talking about NBA on NBC...i thought that only came up here. I guess he misses the 90s NBA just as much as we do.

how many of us actually remember 90's basketball?

"Hey, if they can hit these two free throws and get a few stops on the defensive end this can be a 12 possession game or an 8 possession game if theyknock down 8 threes, they can head into the half with the lead. 3:50 left here in the 2nd. What were we talking about earlier, Marv? Closing outquarters."
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

today he went off talking about NBA on NBC...i thought that only came up here. I guess he misses the 90s NBA just as much as we do.

i do...man i remember those day...i miss nba on nbc
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Judging by our weekly "I miss the NBA on NBC" threads... I'd say a lot of us... by the way, we haven't had those thread lately
nerd.gif

I don't remember when this was taken... but to give you some indication, it was save on my computer on December 19, 2007... So I'm thinking sometime inthe beginning of this season
ohwell.gif

I don't know...giving Collins the number one pick overall worked out well for Kwame Brown and the Wizards didn't it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocboys

im puzzled by NobleKane sig, even with Bynum, the Lakers aint beating the Celtics.
laugh.gif
figures YOU wouldnt be able to comprehend the english language

how about those suns and rockets guy?

if u dont think jerry west pull the gasol trade, you are a fool. its ironic that jerry west, memphis gm, out of anyone to congratulate the lakers.

Originally Posted by rocboys

if u dont think jerry west pull the gasol trade, you are a fool. its ironic that jerry west, memphis gm, out of anyone to congratulate the lakers.

jerry west wasnt part of the grizzlies or lakers when the trade went down Captain Smart...

God dude im trying not to pick on you but you stay saying some really dumb things man...
grin.gif

I remember thinking the same thing about Doc Rivers.

"Hey, if they can hit these two free throws and get a few stops on the defensive end this can be a 12 possession game or an 8 possession game if they knock down 8 threes, they can head into the half with the lead. 3:50 left here in the 2nd. What were we talking about earlier, Marv? Closing out quarters."
Spot on,

He actually use to be very good up til around the time he went back to coaching in 95-96. Now
sick.gif

if jerry west admits that hes behind, it would look bad. that trade is robbery. im not picking on you but didnt you say flopping causes injury last year?

you guys saying about him mentioning coaching michael......last game he brought up Scottie and Horrace
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom