Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I’m not but

60F674CA-1001-41FB-9E40-C45977B7C874.gif

yall still lost and choked fam. It’s alright.

never said we didn’t. Doesn’t change the fact that Mahomes and Clark are still going to outrageous amounts of money.

that loss was rough but the 49ers are still a really young team and have pretty much everyone coming back next year. They aren’t falling off a map at least in the next year

I watched every second of the game. Neither TE did much in the passing game as both were doubled most of the time. Both were awesome blocking like usual though. I wanted the Chiefs to win, Tyreek is pretty much my favorite player, but that was an extremely weak OPI on Kittle.

Jimmy G is solid. He doesn’t need to be a top 3 QB for them to keep winning games. He just went to the Super Bowl in his first ever full season as a starter and you’re acting like he’s washed :lol:

I don’t see it. Kittle too big/athletic to push off twice. You just can’t do that. The catches that made a difference were with Kelce.

Jimmy is wack :lol: and that big ten defense is not all that.They won’t be able to carry him nor will Jimmy being unable to throw down the field work too. They better upgrade that secondary asap but the run game is potent though.

Either way Niner fans were too cocky and got that humble pie served to them on the biggest stage in a choke job.GM down there up 10 thinking the game was over? :lol:. I’m slandering them all the way till next season.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro wherever you are, congrats!

Game was lit. Halftime was entertaining.

I KNEW Jimmy GQ couldn't work the comeback if the 9ers were ever down. Said it for weeks now. He's a fine QB, but he ain't Mahomes. Once KC had that late lead it was a wrap.

Jimmy is slightly worse Goff.

if everything is absolutely perfect from his blocking to his receiver to his play calling the guy can look dynamite, but... you want to go to war with him?

Jimmy is slightly worse Goff.

if everything is absolutely perfect from his blocking to his receiver to his play calling the guy can look dynamite, but... you want to go to war with him?

The only saving grace the 49ers have going for them is that he doesn't make nearly as much as Goff. That would have been disastrous. Hopefully having his first full season under his belt and his first real offseason in the system he takes the time to work on his ****ing deep ball.

Y'all can rag on Shanny all you want, but Emmanuel Sanders was wide open for a touchdown and Jimmy G overthrew that **** by a good 10 years.

Was Dee Ford playing last night? :lol:

49ers think stuff is gonna be the same next season. The league changes every year and Jimmy is trash outside of middle of the field and the whole league saw it. They blew their chance. You might never be back here in the Jimmy G era.

Not using his timeouts in the first half was ridiculous. Shanahan went away from what worked and put James G in a bad situation to make plays that he couldn't. I've always respected what his pops did for the Broncos but Shanahan out here coaching like he expected Andy to implode

The only saving grace the 49ers have going for them is that he doesn't make nearly as much as Goff. That would have been disastrous. Hopefully having his first full season under his belt and his first real offseason in the system he takes the time to work on his ****ing deep ball.

Y'all can rag on Shanny all you want, but Emmanuel Sanders was wide open for a touchdown and Jimmy G overthrew that **** by a good 10 years.
To me it’s funny that Shanny ended up in this situation twice, but clearly they aren’t getting this far without him. He’s not the problem. Jimmy is probably the long term problem imo, outside of him I trust this roster.

Sherm probably gotta move to safety in the next couple years though (wish it was for us....)

Was Dee Ford playing last night? :lol:

49ers think stuff is gonna be the same next season. The league changes every year and Jimmy is trash outside of middle of the field and the whole league saw it. They blew their chance. You might never be back here in the Jimmy G era.

Well considering the 49ers can outright cut him this offseason with next to no cap hit you may not be saying much of anything here.

To me it’s funny that Shanny ended up in this situation twice, but clearly they aren’t getting this far without him. He’s not the problem. Jimmy is probably the long term problem imo, outside of him I trust this roster.

Sherm probably gotta move to safety in the next couple years though (wish it was for us....)

Yeah im not really sure where they go from here though. They don't have the picks this year to package up and trade for a QB, and I don't think Rivers or Brady at this point of their careers are really going to be an improvement.

Sherm at safety would be a good look tbh cause he's not gonna get any more athletic at this stage and he looked iffy at time this year when he was on an island

I know a lot of elite corners have too much pride to switch positions late in their career but some all time greats have done just that to continue to be solid contributors

The Woodsons, Rod and Charles, are perfect examples of that.

Tyreek and Sammy took a few years off his life last night

He has to move to it now honestly. He has too much pride to though. Dude would be the top or one of the top safeties if he did. Woodson went out :pimp: making that move as soon as he saw he wasn’t the same playing corner.

Sherm going out sad.

Back
Top Bottom