Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AF16C583-CFC8-44DC-A697-F3EE6EA78C37.jpeg

It was some "outrage" last night?

It truly sucks.

I'm almost too invested.

If it was a nail biter through and through id feel a lot better, but when most things go our way and we still lose, that **** sucks.

it’s part of being a fan. Highs of highs and lows of lows. Feels like this was their year to winit because it’s so tough to get back after losing the super bowl.

LIke I told other kc fans in the hotel. Y’all beat us, helluva squad.

It’s the other ****ing teams I’m tired of hearing anything from. If your team didn’t make the playoffs sit this discussion out
stop Stan, you know damn well you're in here when your team isn't in the playoffs, talking ****. Lucky i'm not as good as junglejim junglejim with pulling receipts from last after super bowl posts.

It truly sucks.

I'm almost too invested.

If it was a nail biter through and through id feel a lot better, but when most things go our way and we still lose, that **** sucks.
i hear you. Its why i don't live and die by sports like I use to. Made me miserable and killed sports for my kids. Nobody wanted to watch sports with Dad when his team is playing.

My expectations for my teams are so low, intentionally.

Went to liv last night after the game. **** was beyond lit. Tyreke Hill was at the table right next to me, Floyd the table to my left, Pat and Mecole and them boys right in front, and i ended up taking a shot with Richie Incognito & Kelce. Mad ****ing random :rofl::pimp:

A0DAFAEE-2BBB-48AE-ADB1-971CA38563D2.jpeg

5B5CDD6A-9367-40B3-9EAE-D2A5AA23D0CB.jpeg

56F05610-4F18-4D07-9C30-3B445AB795F5.jpeg

i enjoyed my first super bowl experience in the city i live in. Now I’m Ready for All Star next week at the crib

Club LIV after Super Bowl LIV will be a memory with you forever. Dope as hell and glad you enjoyed it man. **** had to be lit for you in there :pimp:

Club LIV after Super Bowl LIV will be a memory with you forever. Dope as hell and glad you enjoyed it man. **** had to be lit for you in there :pimp:

yeah super fire. For the most part i go to Liv frequently but i told myself I’m only going on the nights that i for sure have to be there.. sunday was one lol

i hear you. Its why i don't live and die by sports like I use to. Made me miserable and killed sports for my kids. Nobody wanted to watch sports with Dad when his team is playing.

My expectations for my teams are so low, intentionally.

Exactly. Watching sports is just that....watching. Soon as the season ends theres another one coming. Not like your a retired player having to figure out what to do in the next phase of your life who actually was out there putting your life on the line or you lost big money in gambling like Floyd :lol:

people take it too seriously who just watch.

yeah super fire. For the most part i go to Liv frequently but i told myself I’m only going on the nights that i for sure have to be there.. sunday was one lol

How much more expensive was LIV/Ubers/etc SB weekend than normal?

Anytime I'm in Miami & stay at Fontainebleau or Eden Roc, I love people watching from the FB lobby bar :lol: .

How much more expensive was LIV/Ubers/etc SB weekend than normal?

Anytime I'm in Miami & stay at Fontainebleau or Eden Roc, I love people watching from the FB lobby bar :lol: .

Yeah the Bleu bar is always lit for people watching, and all the joints walking around thirsty trying to get chose by someone to get them into the club :pimp:

The Uber up charge at certain times was wild! Normally an $11 dollar Uber ride from my house to Wynwood was upped to $31, but i kept catching it at the cheaper price. Would just wait a few minutes and reopen the app. Plus when i leave to go out I’m not leaving my house til about 1:30am so it’s not peak hours.

LIV was super tax. Let’s just say, the table I was at was 15k for the night, normally it’s around $35-4000, the tables on the floor were going for anywhere between 40-60k that night. Normally they are like 10-15k.

livs dope cause you’re just rubbing elbows with the elite, but all it is is you standing at a table drinking and looking at other people doing the same ****. It gets boring to me tbh which is why i slowed up Going out to the big clubs down here.

i told my Dominican chick to meet me at the lobby by 1am if not she’s struck and I’m not going to be able to get her in. She showed up at 1:45/ i walked in at 1:30, i told her, you had a half hour to get here. Sorry can’t do nothing for u. **** was a zoo Sunday. By far the biggest crowd I’ve ever seen there

Yeah the Bleu bar is always lit for people watching, and all the joints walking around thirsty trying to get chose by someone to get them into the club :pimp:

The Uber up charge at certain times was wild! Normally an $11 dollar Uber ride from my house to Wynwood was upped to $31, but i kept catching it at the cheaper price. Would just wait a few minutes and reopen the app. Plus when i leave to go out I’m not leaving my house til about 1:30am so it’s not peak hours.

LIV was super tax. Let’s just say, the table I was at was 15k for the night, normally it’s around $35-4000, the tables on the floor were going for anywhere between 40-60k that night. Normally they are like 10-15k.

livs dope cause you’re just rubbing elbows with the elite, but all it is is you standing at a table drinking and looking at other people doing the same ****. It gets boring to me tbh which is why i slowed up Going out to the big clubs down here.

i told my Dominican chick to meet me at the lobby by 1am if not she’s struck and I’m not going to be able to get her in. She showed up at 1:45/ i walked in at 1:30, i told her, you had a half hour to get here. Sorry can’t do nothing for u. **** was a zoo Sunday. By far the biggest crowd I’ve ever seen there
Yea LIV is cool but spots like that always a once in a while type of thing for me...Just standing around, trying to look fly gets old quick you dont go there if you really trying to party

That Super Bowl city tax is real tho...They had typically free spots down here in ATL starting at $50 just to walk in last year :smh:

Yea LIV is cool but spots like that always a once in a while type of thing for me...Just standing around, trying to look fly gets old quick you dont go there if you really trying to party

That Super Bowl city tax is real tho...They had typically free spots down here in ATL starting at $50 just to walk in last year :smh:

facts. And unless you’re walking in with ya own chicks, or u at a table where the ratio is in your favor, you aren’t bagging anything there.

theres too many people / you can’t move freely. You’re stuck at ya table if u have one. So i always caution that to people who ask me how the experience is.

I refuse to go to LIV or any club when I'm down there. I've been to LIV once my first time there and it was fun, but definitely expensive just to stand around. I ain't about that table life.

I much rather do dinner & then hit the lobby. Cecconis next door is my ****!

facts. And unless you’re walking in with ya own chicks, or u at a table where the ratio is in your favor, you aren’t bagging anything there.

theres too many people / you can’t move freely. You’re stuck at ya table if u have one. So i always caution that to people who ask me how the experience is.
So Liv isn’t a place to bag women? Sounds lame.

I refuse to go to LIV or any club when I'm down there. I've been to LIV once my first time there and it was fun, but definitely expensive just to stand around. I ain't about that table life.

I much rather do dinner & then hit the lobby. Cecconis next door is my ****!
Yea when you in a place like MIA or Vegas you don’t have to make actual club moves to have fun and get biddies...You good money just setting up shop on the strip or beach

So Liv isn’t a place to bag women? Sounds lame.

if you got a mouth piece you can bag a female anywhere. But once u walk in and see it’s virtually impossible to walk around the club and actually approach women it’s tough. If you don’t have a table, it’s quiet for u. Not to mention drinks like $26 a pop lmao

Back
Top Bottom