Down with SneakerTalk!

Meth,

Was there some small print that you guys didn't see? That's the only reason I could think of them doing this because I've never seen this happen on another forum that has moved. That's just downright scummy of those who run Yuku to do something like this.

Seeing the carnage that took place over there was comedy.

TBH, I'm not surprised at the turn of events and how Yuku did what they did. I think it was 3-4 summers back, Yuku said they were trying to "resolve" our lagging issues amongst other things. I think it was a good 4 months of the sight NEVER working properly. For as much as NT does, they never treated it with respect. There was always something fishy about the Yuku staff amongst other things. This new site is going to take a bit of time to figure out, but I'm sure everyone will enjoy it in due time. There are going to be hiccups along the way, but just be patient. This move was in the best interest of the site and it's members.

i just got banned
FU sneakertalk
tumblr_m3zpgzZKHv1r4c19q.gif

LOL

I understand why everyone is trolling sneakertalk, but what if the admin/mods over there are encouraging this.

All of the troll posts = more ad hits = more $$

I guess what I'm saying is, make sure to enable your ad blocker pro when you head over there!

Last edited:
Bruh, that **** looks terrible over there

this :x

i def. have no reason to ever go back there ever again. and like i just posted over there... who in their right mind, who is an OG NTer, would wanna mod over there? :lol:

Last edited:
What we gotta do is lay low for a bit, make em think that everyone's over the idea of trashing the site.
Let em get their guard down, and THEN comrades, we continue the onslaught of pr0n and
less than desirables...
So don't get banned now cause we're gonna need as many people as possible then.

Last edited:
stop getting banned guys. we can't just roll in there all willy nilly and have a random suicide bomber here and there. we have to form an organized attack.

That Sanjay has to much salt. Quick in deleting posts that has a link going here. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom