DOWNLOAD TODAYS SHOW RIGHT NOW!

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Tommie doin big things ...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Yeah cause I am on a much different time and I don't have AS much behind the PC time as I use to get.. lol
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined May 3, 2006
*clearing voice* Ahem...Tommie kind sir...I think I need to make an appearance :smile:
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Mad, I'm late, oh well.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Guest Spot from Beaverton? Giving Sneakerheads in T-Son the Skinny on whats up?

Joined May 3, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]What you doin next Thursday @ 5? [hr][/hr]
:D
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Joined Jun 4, 2007
AYO thank you to everyone who listened today.

Harmcity i hear u wild dude. We'll see u next week!
Another one bites the dust!

Joined May 3, 2006
Yes.....Yes you will...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Joined Dec 22, 2003
FIRST TIME BEING ABLE TO CHECK IT....YALL WILDIN...

GOOD STUFF...

YALL LUNCHIN...CAN I SHOUT OUT 355???
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Damn, totally forgot I had Driver's Ed.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Joined Aug 29, 2006
I tried to catch it while I was at the office with no luck. For some reason my computer was acting up.

Joined Oct 17, 2000
"That's like shouting out Georgia Ave."

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha.

B-a-m-m-a-s.
[hr][/hr]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now