downtown fullerton thursday nights?

anyone know if the nightlife in downtown fullerton is crackin on thursday nights? how are the ladies there? planning to make a trip out there. any suggestionsor comments are appreciated.

its crackin. csuf is nearby and so its a popular place to go. beware the cops theyre no joke. I'm chilling there every now and then. tuesdays is dope too.can't beat 2 for 1s at Florentines...

solesavage, grittyman, baysick, and imnotfilipino on here took me on a friday night and it was pretty nice, pulled like 4 #'s but I'm sure itdon't compare to tues/thurs tho

Thursday nights it gets wild....If you get there early head over to Chomps for all you can eat Sushi, $20, then head to the bars. Chomps has a gang of femalesas well.

thanks alot yall and by the way im using a fake id, will i be able to pull it off at the bars? haha

hahaha florentines 2 for 1 is crack havent been there in a while since the summer but when i was there the people there were wack

but 330 thursday nights
pimp.gif
haha lets roll thursday kev

thursdays are always dope. Im always at zings and the ladies are always in. rockin taco has the most dudesto girl ratio. Security always checks them id'sso scope them out and yea cops are always out .

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

hahaha florentines 2 for 1 is crack havent been there in a while since the summer but when i was there the people there were wack

but 330 thursday nights
pimp.gif
haha lets roll thursday kev

did you get me an id?
roll.gif

Enjoy DT Fullerton while it lasts... starting in June this year there will be a hike in restrictions on serving alcohol and happy hours

thank the city politics, and the idiots that get crazy and cause increases in crime rates

hah i was using a fake ID for 6 months in downtown fullerton.... only got caught up with it once cause i was too drunk to figure out how old it said i was onmy id when i tried to get into one spot....

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

330 has the worst dudes to girls ratio on third cox its free...

^^^Haha true 'dat. But when you go w/ the fam, why anyone wanna worry about the dudes, seen? You must admit, can't go wrong with no cover.

Back
Top Bottom