Dr. Dre ft. Eminem - I Need A Doctor Music Video

Good song for what it is. Their re-entrance into the game again as a tandem. Nothing wrong with paying homage to eachother, after they both went through some trying times individually, with both of them being weak, and now coming back stronger than ever. Recovery was a great album, and I do have high hopes for Detox.

Good song for what it is. Their re-entrance into the game again as a tandem. Nothing wrong with paying homage to eachother, after they both went through some trying times individually, with both of them being weak, and now coming back stronger than ever. Recovery was a great album, and I do have high hopes for Detox.

Wait, so this is what's in store for us on Detox?

THIS is what we've been waiting for all of these years?

If so, color me disappointed. This ##@# is wack as hell. Cool video though.

Wait, so this is what's in store for us on Detox?

THIS is what we've been waiting for all of these years?

If so, color me disappointed. This ##@# is wack as hell. Cool video though.

Dear Eminem,
can you please rap like you did on the slim shady lp?
when you were funny and having fun and not so damn angry.
or atleast rap the same style as back then.
this *@++ sucks cause you can mix and match your vocals in any one of your tracks cause your cadence and voice is the exact same every time.

love, the world.

Dear Eminem,
this *@++ sucks cause you can mix and match your vocals in any one of your tracks cause your cadence and voice is the exact same every time.

love, the world.

alot of fans are going to be disappointed if they think detox is going to be a continuation of 2001. Not gonna happen. 

alot of fans are going to be disappointed if they think detox is going to be a continuation of 2001. Not gonna happen. 

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Lets keep it real though this song is extra CORNY.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Dear Eminem,

love, the world.

Exactly why I cant listen to em anymore.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Dear Eminem,

love, the world.

Exactly why I cant listen to em anymore.

The song was put together well but overall the lyrics suck. I just cant listen to em anymore and Dre's verses sucked.

The song was put together well but overall the lyrics suck. I just cant listen to em anymore and Dre's verses sucked.

whats up with all the hate from this song? u guys would rather here some bulls*** than some real meaning to it?

Back
Top Bottom