Dr Dre x Mary J Blige x Rell = CLASSIC

I Predicted THIS!

Oh yeah...

All made possible by the�penmanship�of THIS man...�

royce242.jpg

This song is SOOOOOOO overlooked its not even funny...

I'd put this up there with "Lil Ghetto Boy", & "The Dayz Of Wayback" as prolly the 3 MOST important songs out of Dre's catalog...

So heartfelt...

The piano loop is addictive...

Mary J x Rell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

& the message...

CLASSIC...

If you don't agree, you can eat 2,047 wee-wees...

Code:
Youse a soldier, you're probably packin heat up thereMet up with homies from the street, and got deep up thereIf you only knew the way I felt before they ruined the crewI thought I learned from Eazy, now I'm goin through it with youWe lost a thug, a son, and a fatherI spoke to your son, the other day, and told him Uncle Dre got himThe Lord must be accidentally pulling your filecause I'm still paging you, 911, straight in denialPrayin you get it, but no man can choose the card he was dealtYou either quit, or you gon' play it like you get itI done been through all emotions, from in shock, to keepin a poker faceto straight breakin down and showin all emotionsI'm anxious to believe in real G's don't cryIf that's the truth, then I'm realizin I ain't no gangstaIt's just not me, but you know I'ma always ride wit youI miss you, sometimes I wish I just died wit you

tired.gif
tired.gif
�...
30t6p3b.gif

I Predicted THIS!

Oh yeah...

All made possible by the�penmanship�of THIS man...�

royce242.jpg

This song is SOOOOOOO overlooked its not even funny...

I'd put this up there with "Lil Ghetto Boy", & "The Dayz Of Wayback" as prolly the 3 MOST important songs out of Dre's catalog...

So heartfelt...

The piano loop is addictive...

Mary J x Rell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

& the message...

CLASSIC...

If you don't agree, you can eat 2,047 wee-wees...

Code:
Youse a soldier, you're probably packin heat up thereMet up with homies from the street, and got deep up thereIf you only knew the way I felt before they ruined the crewI thought I learned from Eazy, now I'm goin through it with youWe lost a thug, a son, and a fatherI spoke to your son, the other day, and told him Uncle Dre got himThe Lord must be accidentally pulling your filecause I'm still paging you, 911, straight in denialPrayin you get it, but no man can choose the card he was dealtYou either quit, or you gon' play it like you get itI done been through all emotions, from in shock, to keepin a poker faceto straight breakin down and showin all emotionsI'm anxious to believe in real G's don't cryIf that's the truth, then I'm realizin I ain't no gangstaIt's just not me, but you know I'ma always ride wit youI miss you, sometimes I wish I just died wit you

tired.gif
tired.gif
�...
30t6p3b.gif

i'm actually knocking this album right now.. great closing of a classic album. i hate that little "doctor" skit that follows this song, though.

i'm actually knocking this album right now.. great closing of a classic album. i hate that little "doctor" skit that follows this song, though.

Probably my least liked song on the album. Not saying it's a bad song, but it just flipped the whole vibe of the album up until that point.

And how you let the next man write a song about your dead brother. We all know Dre isnt that good on the mic, but no one would've been mad at him for spitting his own words no matter how wack they may have been.

Probably my least liked song on the album. Not saying it's a bad song, but it just flipped the whole vibe of the album up until that point.

And how you let the next man write a song about your dead brother. We all know Dre isnt that good on the mic, but no one would've been mad at him for spitting his own words no matter how wack they may have been.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Yeah I agree with a lot of this...
It's not my least favorite song on there (Ackrite), though...but it's definitely not one of my favorites...

It just really does come out of nowhere with how the rest of the album flows...

I also think the the chorus is poorly written...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Yeah I agree with a lot of this...
It's not my least favorite song on there (Ackrite), though...but it's definitely not one of my favorites...

It just really does come out of nowhere with how the rest of the album flows...

I also think the the chorus is poorly written...

Back
Top Bottom