Dr. Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14 astronaut) "Several species are visiting our planet"

Edgar Dean Mitchell, D.Sc. (born September 17, 1930) is an American pilot, engineer, and astronaut. As the lunar module pilot of Apollo 14, he spent nine hours working on the lunar surface in the Fra Mauro Highlands region, making him the sixth person to walk on the Moon.

Dr. Mitchell hasreceived many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, theUSN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards.  He wasinducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in1998.  He was a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2005.
From an interview conducted about a month ago:

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-53-edgar-mitchell-interview

Alien/UFO talk begins at 33 minutes.

There's a bit of evidence that we're already getting that help, and that we have been visited, and that our visitors, there's several species according to the best information that I have...there's several species here trying to help us.
The ET presence has been around us here, for a very, very long time.
eek.gif

...and society will continue to deny/ignore this presence.

Edgar Dean Mitchell, D.Sc. (born September 17, 1930) is an American pilot, engineer, and astronaut. As the lunar module pilot of Apollo 14, he spent nine hours working on the lunar surface in the Fra Mauro Highlands region, making him the sixth person to walk on the Moon.

Dr. Mitchell hasreceived many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, theUSN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards.  He wasinducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in1998.  He was a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2005.
From an interview conducted about a month ago:

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-53-edgar-mitchell-interview

Alien/UFO talk begins at 33 minutes.

There's a bit of evidence that we're already getting that help, and that we have been visited, and that our visitors, there's several species according to the best information that I have...there's several species here trying to help us.
The ET presence has been around us here, for a very, very long time.
eek.gif

...and society will continue to deny/ignore this presence.

When they actually show themselves maybe no on will deny it

just saying

When they actually show themselves maybe no on will deny it

just saying

I have talks with my co-workers about this type of stuff all the time but they get scared or try to flake my off but they will see soon enough that I was on to something

^ Instead of jumping to conclusions, why don't you actually listen to the interview and see for yourself that he's fully competent and articulate?

I have talks with my co-workers about this type of stuff all the time but they get scared or try to flake my off but they will see soon enough that I was on to something

^ Instead of jumping to conclusions, why don't you actually listen to the interview and see for yourself that he's fully competent and articulate?

Wasn't this the guy that he was told to keep quiet about what he & crew saw on the moon

Is he trying to sell a book, trying to get his couple minutes of fame at this late age

Wasn't this the guy that he was told to keep quiet about what he & crew saw on the moon

Is he trying to sell a book, trying to get his couple minutes of fame at this late age

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Anyone who quotes Socrates in their sig is good in my book. I'll give you a chance. Is there text of the interview?

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Anyone who quotes Socrates in their sig is good in my book. I'll give you a chance. Is there text of the interview?

Back
Top Bottom