Dr. Feel Good High SB (((NEW PICS)))

sick.gif

One of favorite songs by the Motley Crue.
It's an ugly shoe though.
How about some good colorways that aren't insired by_______________

A lot of people saying that they're crappy will eventually get them.

I wouldn't wear them BUT they have all the hallmarks of a good SB shoes. They
will be sold out real quick and you know the rest...

I take it from the materials they are going to be PREMIUM SB. Rockable with tight jeans, LOL!!!

Wish the green was a darker shade, but I still actually like these. They drop in a few weeks from what im told...

everything is inspired by something. Could be trends could be the designer's kids favorite toy.
SB is just making it obvious what they are using. Telling the color story. Props for that.

Just dope colors? Where do those come from? The color factory in colorland?
Just sayin.

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

everything is inspired by something. Could be trends could be the designer's kids favorite toy.
SB is just making it obvious what they are using. Telling the color story. Props for that.

Just sayin.
dope colors as in the first 2/3 series of SBs. No gimmicks, no nicknames(if they had a nickname, it was named after the skater that designed or thematerial used, ie.: Forbes, True Reds, Tweeds ect.) just dope colorways.

A sample pair of these have been on the counter of my local SB shop for weeks now. Haven't bought a pair of dunk SBs in over a year. But I'mdiggin' these.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

Just sayin.
dope colors as in the first 2/3 series of SBs. No gimmicks, no nicknames(if they had a nickname, it was named after the skater that designed or the material used, ie.: Forbes, True Reds, Tweeds ect.) just dope colorways.

if thats what you want why aren't you out there buying 6.0s and GRs that have come out JUST like that????????????

those woulda been nice if they left the toebox alone and the bac of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom