Drake denied access to Miami Heat locker room (Video)

My thing is why would you want to go to the  locker room. I can wait to hit the club with some ladies in the mix to celebrate. 

My thing is why would you want to go to the locker room. I can wait to hit the club with some ladies in the mix to celebrate. 

Thats what i'm saying, its they moment why ride the wave when the after party if for everyone.

Drake looks like that "real extra" dude that you told earlier in the night about the after party is but then is trying to text/call Lebron while he's in the locker room like "where is the after party, when are yall getting to the after party, let me know". Then is trying to get in the locker room because Lebron didn't get a chance to respond to his texts.

Drake looks like that "real extra" dude that you told earlier in the night about the after party is but then is trying to text/call Lebron while he's in the locker room like "where is the after party, when are yall getting to the after party, let me know". Then is trying to get in the locker room because Lebron didn't get a chance to respond to his texts.

All of this :smh:

Back
Top Bottom