Drake line im havin trouble understanding

Code:
I do things that you ain't use to babyAnd take you back home to St. Lucia babyWhen raindrops hit the tan roof its crazyThat's a metaphor, did I lose ya baby?i dont get it..if u have an explanation please let me know. this is bugging me for some reason

hit's the roof of the car? lmao idk

or when he skeets on a girl?

thats one of the few songs of him i like.
but damn, music forum is the oootherrr way

edit: the sweat hitting the roof of the car? convertible?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Thread location I'M having trouble understanding....

laugh.gif

IT AINt Tan its Tin like Tin Foil so he is referring to the sound that it makes if that helps you out any

IT AINt Tan its Tin like Tin Foil so he is referring to the sound that it makes if that helps you out any

You need to stop listening to that Trash and start listening to real hip hop my man

Originally Posted by FlyNY

You need to stop listening to that Trash and start listening to real hip hop my man

So judging from your screen name, you being from NY and all, Chicken Noodle Soup right? Oh wait, the Aunt Jackie then?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by FlyNY

So judging from your screen name, you being from NY and all, Chicken Noodle Soup right? Oh wait, the Aunt Jackie then?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ya'll both wack

I was being sarcastic God
laugh.gif

I heard one Drake song in my entire life, wasnt feeling it..I might go actually try and listen to him, and see how he is.
Who can he be compared to?In terms of lyrics, flow etc

I got an explanation for that as soon as I read it.

It mean that theres a music forum for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom