Drake @ Love 5/16??

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

is it me or does everybody starting to sweat drake like hes the new lil wayne
dont we always do that when somebody new comes out or comes with newstyle/material...wayne, gucci, oj da juiceman, now drake
eyes.gif

dude does go in on the couple tracks i heard though

i lost my atm card last night so im not going to this.
anyone want 3 tickets hit me up. im in gaithersburg for pick up

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Anybody got Cudi's Mixtape? the joint wit Day n Nite?

nerd.gif
Harm, you can get it off datpiff, if you dont wanna go that route tho pm me and ill send it to you

it was a good performance, i didn't kno dc had love for drake like that it was dumb packed for it to be raining like that and they handled the lines in theworst way possible

i haven't seen love packed like that for an artist since inauguration and they def caked off cuz they were taxin for those tables on the 2nd and they allsold out cuz dumb ppl love to stunt to see another man perform for watever reason

eddiebauer757 wrote:
shortydoowopp wrote:
how was it...we got lost and didn't go...

Stop lying
laugh.gif

You just weren't going to pay that ticket price
laugh.gif

i wish...we got off on the wrong exit and it was a wrap from there...we ended up at ihop in woodbridge...i can't front...i was kinda relieved that i savedthat money tho...i blew that and more today at the mall instead...

this girl text me tellin me drake killed it, but my mans told me he was mad he dropped money on it. said it was tooo packed, and he ran into my ex's lilsister and her friends ( my ex's lil sister is 15) so he was like there was toooo many young joints in there

it was a fun night...

i laughed at the kids dry humping to just about any and everything song played lol...

the performance was dope...the 2nd floor reminded me of when cats used to come to teh farms to watch the big timers play...

think he did a 35-40 minute set..with no guests appearances unlike the other shows.

Drake bringin us lightskinned Ns back.

First Obama now Drake (although he more like clear skinned)

yeah we gettin the movement movin again
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^ and now if Chris Brown didn't go ape, us light skin brothers would be on top of the .

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Drake bringin us lightskinned Ns back.

First Obama now Drake (although he more like clear skinned)

yeah we gettin the movement movin again
pimp.gif
Im with you

359696433.jpg

lightskin muthasuckas aint coming back....just deal with it LOL! yall went out with low top Ellesse and flat tops
laugh.gif

upon hearing the Drake mixtape...

I dont see how this **+@$ deserves a 250+ page thread

he's aight, nothing really spectacular...B.O.B can sing/rap too

I think he's gettin' hype cuz he light skinned( it's been awhile since there was lightskinned ladys rapper) and he was Degrassi

And havin that weezy co-sign is a great..great look

he got a few good joints tho...but nothin that makes me hit the rewind or repeat button

NOW....that Kid Cudi mixtape that my **+@$ Rocman hooked me up wit...

That %$*@ RIGHT HERE.........

yeah I $@++$ with that...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

upon hearing the Drake mixtape...

I dont see how this **+@$ deserves a 250+ page thread

he's aight, nothing really spectacular...B.O.B can sing/rap too

I think he's gettin' hype cuz he light skinned( it's been awhile since there was lightskinned ladys rapper) and he was Degrassi

And havin that weezy co-sign is a great..great look

he got a few good joints tho...but nothin that makes me hit the rewind or repeat button

NOW....that Kid Cudi mixtape that my **+@$ Rocman hooked me up wit...

That %$*@ RIGHT HERE.........

yeah I $@++$ with that...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
which 1? a kid named cudi, or the colorful joint with his face on it. btw, us light-skinned brothers never left, just started beating onwifey's.

I kid named cudi sir....

I was suprised @ how much I'm bumpin that !@@$...
Man on the MOON!!!

"Thats my joint... thats my jam...turn it UP and play it again"

Brandon you know I'm Uncle Rukus when it comes to new rappers............."....dont you trust them new ______s over there"

Back
Top Bottom