Drake Performs a Michael Jackson song...Must See

laugh.gif

I don't get it. I've never seen Degrassi but isn't this to be expected? Him....ACTING?

Originally Posted by nwt

Originally Posted by dimez81

LOL. NOBODY IS GONNA CARE ABOUT THIS.
Word - if Mos Def can do "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" after rap, then I don't see why Drake can't to this before rap without "taking an L'"
Yea cuz Mos played a flaming homosexual in that film
eyes.gif
right?

On another note from what I gather about Degrassi it seems to be a show for kids, Drake lookin 15 in that vid. I don't see how he has no credibility. Hewasn't a rapper then, he was an actor playing a role.Why does he have no credibility for that? There's a difference between grouping him with a bunchof rappers who put on this gangsta/hardcore image and a !+%!% who is simply making music and money.

Dude's gettin his $$ whether its a comedy skit or not...something we all can do more of so I can't be mad at it...
grin.gif

lol OMG he's acting! All his "street" cred is gone now!

Seriously? Some people here are trying to hate for the dumbest reasons. Give it up.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

dis ain't a L for him cuz he was doin his job he was a actor but dude is very lame drake jus don't really fit in IMO everytime I see dude on sumthin wit YM he jus look & seem outta place Like he is a fake rapper 2 me not bcuz of street cred but he jus look phoney

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That show is going to haunt this dude for the rest of his life.
laugh.gif
Haunt? Really?

Dude was making money when we were all in school, how much of us can say we were making thousands in high school.

At the end of the day...

Wheel chair Jimmy is the realest TV character ever
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyone knows he's Jimmy from Degrassi...its not like he tried to hide it and he's gettin put on blast now...

how is it an L if that was his job?

Back
Top Bottom