Drake Second Album Called "Take Care"

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

R&B Drake > The rapper version

pimp.gif
co-sign...

Apparently Drake doesn't agree with most of you, because he deaded the R&B mixtape to focus on being a rapper. Which is exactly what he needed to do. How you doin R&B and can't sing?

Apparently Drake doesn't agree with most of you, because he deaded the R&B mixtape to focus on being a rapper. Which is exactly what he needed to do. How you doin R&B and can't sing?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Is Comeback Season Drake gone forever?

I would say yes, from an album standpoint.  Hopefully 'no' from the mixtape angle... He did say he was doing a Mixtape with Wayne right?  And he's working with 9th Wonder again...  I can't see this version of Drizz gone forever.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Is Comeback Season Drake gone forever?

I would say yes, from an album standpoint.  Hopefully 'no' from the mixtape angle... He did say he was doing a Mixtape with Wayne right?  And he's working with 9th Wonder again...  I can't see this version of Drizz gone forever.

On his comeback season mixtape he was lyrically so much better than he is now....hes still a good artist but hes fallen off in so many aspects.

On his comeback season mixtape he was lyrically so much better than he is now....hes still a good artist but hes fallen off in so many aspects.

i just listened to so far gone yesterday and dude needs to go back to that. Im tryna get laid to drake music, not hear em rap about being
"all four members of color me bad "#lolwut?

i just listened to so far gone yesterday and dude needs to go back to that. Im tryna get laid to drake music, not hear em rap about being
"all four members of color me bad "#lolwut?

Back
Top Bottom